Media Devil May Cry 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you ****ing kidding me??? Another game with Nero? That was a huge misstep with DMC4 and now they are doing it again ??

DMC is a Dante franchise and it should stay that way.

Ps- I am sure we will get to play Dante ala DMC4 but he shouldn’t be taking a backseat to his own franchise. Jesus Capcom, first you screwed up Resident Evil now you are just ****ing around with DMC.

Are you ****ing kidding me??? Another game with Nero? That was a huge misstep with DMC4 and now they are doing it again ??

DMC is a Dante franchise and it should stay that way.

Ps- I am sure we will get to play Dante ala DMC4 but he shouldn’t be taking a backseat to his own franchise. Jesus Capcom, first you screwed up Resident Evil now you are just ****ing around with DMC.

I think this may be trying to reintroduce Vergil. In that case I'd argue that Nero is probably the more important character for that story.

Sounds like JYB to me. He has the Red Queen and you see him do some Devil Bringer stuff. Pretty sure that's Nero. Vergil Probably took his arm back.

You can't tell by the voice and weapons? It's him. :lol

I don't trust anything in games man. When they first teased the blonde Jill in RE5, people were 100% it was Sherry. Then there's Venom Snake...There's other exampled I could come up with but eh you know what I mean :lol

...I just don't want to find out down the line he's Nero's son..or a completely unrelated character that just happens to resemble him...you know how it goes :lol

I'm fine with it being Nero. I like him. Dante will show up, and you'll get to play as him. I just wonder to what extent.

Here's hoping they are indeed bringing back Vergil :pray:

I don't trust anything in games man. When they first teased the blonde Jill in RE5, people were 100% it was Sherry. Then there's Venom Snake...There's other exampled I could come up with but eh you know what I mean :lol

...I just don't want to find out down the line he's Nero's son..or a completely unrelated character that just happens to resemble him...you know how it goes :lol

I'm fine with it being Nero. I like him. Dante will show up, and you'll get to play as him. I just wonder to what extent.

Here's hoping they are indeed bringing back Vergil :pray:

Seems to be a high chance for him to come back. Only time we've seen the Devil Bringer be damaged was with the Yamato. Here we have his arm just being completely severed. It would take quite a bit of power for that to happen.

Saw this and I can agree with that Nero being the main character isn't my first choice, but I will go with it until I see Dante hoping it's a good final fight against vergil with Dante helping like how they had the arkham fight in DMC3. Only thing I didn't like was the female sidekick mainly because it's really random. But whatever it's Capcom also anyone thought Nero's robotic arm looks like Venom Snake's from MGSTPP.

He’s also in the promo art

0715A83F-0A00-46B1-8CA7-4B29AC603417.jpeg

And yep. Dante is there. Of course with a beard...:lol
DCC25AA0-C740-4411-BCA1-5C5A979C418C.jpg

I don't think that's Dante. I think that's the new person on the far right. Eh I don't know.

yes its Nero. And yes that was Dante riding the same bike that he rode into hell in DMC2

I just saw him at the end. And I think it's dante on the left and vergil on the right. Old men helping the young kid.

Definitely Reuben's voice at the end and definitely Nero. Aside from JYB's voice, etc., he did yell out for Kyrie when his arm got cut off.

Back