Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there actually an embargo? I thought I read it was because bungie doesn't have the players to give an accurate enough review. Kind of like playing Wow with no one else.

I'm wary of embargos, especially after Colonial Marines.

Well everyone has played this already and in my opinion anyway it's amazing. So reviews are kind pointless?

It's arrived!!! The Ghost is really fantastic quality, was expecting a cheap bit of plastic, but the whole package is pretty amazing.

:rock

Last edited:
You dirty rat :gah:

Got an Text form DPD saying it'll be delivered tomorrow :mad:

EDIT: I forgot to cancel the regular edition I ordered from Amazon so I have that coming too :slap

Last edited:
So is it a slightly cheap piece of plastic? I'm so used to companies cheaping out on "high quality collectibles" that come with games and then giving us crap like the plastic MK9 bookends (I still own them) or the plastic Marcus fenix statue.

So is it a slightly cheap piece of plastic? I'm so used to companies cheaping out on "high quality collectibles" that come with games and then giving us crap like the plastic MK9 bookends (I still own them) or the plastic Marcus fenix statue.

No it's a high quality extremely heavy, well painted and aged model. With very sensitive motion detection.

It looks and feels expensive. It also recharges with a suppied USB cable. Very cool.

No it's a high quality extremely heavy, well painted and aged model. With very sensitive motion detection.

It looks and feels expensive. It also recharges with a suppied USB cable. Very cool.

Please tell me one of the phrases is, 'This Wizard came from the moon!!!!' ?

Sounds awesome

Back