Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my copy today on ps4 but the servers are not up and running yet,this is the 1st time this has ever happend getting an early release but not being able to play..

^ Lucky. Kinda.

I've got mine coming from Game. I usually get them a day before release so hopefully Monday.

Can you create a character and start single player?

Waiting for mine to be delivered.
Seriously haven't been looking forward to a game this much for years.

Same here buddy. What you playing on?

I went over to the Destiny forums to join some clans for the raids.

Joined Elementary Fury which is a UK clan, Jupiter II which is an EU clan and Legendary Fury which has a tons of members

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is an online only game so there's no way to play it until the servers go up. Kinda like WoW or Titanfall.

Same thing happened when I got Starcraft Wings of Liberty. One of the stores in the mall broke street date by a week so EB Games sold them as well. After installing it, the game popped up with a message that said "hell, it ain't time yet" and told me to wait until the release date.

I can't wait to get this Tuesday morning. EB is gonna be wicked busy with it also being the release day for NHL.

^ Lucky. Kinda.

I've got mine coming from Game. I usually get them a day before release so hopefully Monday.

Can you create a character and start single player?

Same here buddy. What you playing on?

I went over to the Destiny forums to join some clans for the raids.

Joined Elementary Fury which is a UK clan, Jupiter II which is an EU clan and Legendary Fury which has a tons of members

Ps4 man, might do the same.

For the Guardians of SSF

GRIMOIRE CARDS

• YKA-RJG-MH9
  • 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • MVD-4N3-NKH
  • TCN-HCD-TGY
  • HDX-ALM-V4K
  • 473-MXR-3X9
  • JMR-LFN-4A3
  • HC3-H44-DKC
  • 69P-KRM-JJA
  • 69P-VCH-337
  • 69R-CKD-X7L
  • 69R-DDD-FCP
  • 69R-F99-AXG
  • 69R-VL7-J6A
  • 69X-DJN-74V
  • 6A7-7NP-3X7
  • 6A9-DTG-YGN

EMBLEMS

• 7F9-767-F74 (Emblem: Sign of the Finite)
  • FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
  • JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
  • JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
  • JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Field of Light)
  • 7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)

SHADERS

• 7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader: Double Banshee)
  • RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader: Oracle 99)

INPUT THESE CODES AT

https://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

They'll be linked to your PSN or Xbox Live account and should appear in-game when you start up.

Last edited:
Anyone like to add me for some clan stuff farrrs is my ps4 tag,campaign is online also so im still sitting here at the title screen )

2 days *****es! Psn is jb_1990 , would be good to play alongside some fellow freaks on this beast of a game

Back