Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh. I generally only use that app to switch items between my characters in game.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll scope out the FB group.
Just go on forums then Recrutment from there you should be able to see a lot of Looking for group posts. Destiny app is better the looking for a FB group.

Just go on forums then Recrutment from there you should be able to see a lot of Looking for group posts. Destiny app is better the looking for a FB group.

It's looking a bit brief, lol. I am used to people saying more on forums, haha.
I'll wait till later when i have my machine turned on and ready to go.
I never even checked to see what Nightfall is this week...

It depends on what activity you want to do. The level 32 PoE activity can get you get that will get you to level 34 and then you can do the level 34 stuff

It really is a pain when you have someone in your group that's too low of a level for the activity, it brings everyone down.

It depends on what activity you want to do. The level 32 PoE activity can get you get that will get you to level 34 and then you can do the level 34 stuff

It really is a pain when you have someone in your group that's too low of a level for the activity, it brings everyone down.

Yeah. I just played a dragon strike where both other players were 34s but kept getting killed.
For the last thirty minutes I have been playing the phogoth strike on my own. I have been inching forward one kill at a time. All the way, hoping someone else will arrive in the strike. I am nearly at the door to phogoth. I think I am going to die, lol.

And true to form, i got the ENTIRE way through the strike to Phogoth, and one other guy shows up. For some reason, a Level 34 Warlock, but just hid outside the door till i killed the rancor, then came in and walked away with a legendary ship and a snazzy shader...
I, meanwhile got... a legendary engram that contained a Future War Cult hand cannon...
I would have had more use for the ship and shader, lol.

And true to form, i got the ENTIRE way through the strike to Phogoth, and one other guy shows up. For some reason, a Level 34 Warlock, but just hid outside the door till i killed the rancor, then came in and walked away with a legendary ship and a snazzy shader...
I, meanwhile got... a legendary engram that contained a Future War Cult hand cannon...
I would have had more use for the ship and shader, lol.

BARRY!!! YOU'RE IN DEEP!!! Reading your posts is like the diary of an addict. Stop now!!!
You may never get the Gjallarhorn!

:lol

Yeah, it's a super powerful rocket launcher that almost every player in the game wants. It is a random drop though and quite rare.
The forums are wall to wall gjallarhorn threads.

These fools demanding it are a joke though.

Yeah, it's a super powerful rocket launcher that almost every player in the game wants. It is a random drop though and quite rare.

Lol. I got a request today while i was in cosmodrome from someone who wanted help for the nightfall(32+ was his only want, which i thought was reasonable). I joined and we played with another guy. I got 11 strange coins which i thought was well worth twenty five minutes of my time.
Then i sent him a message asking if he fancied doing it again with his other character(His was a 31 Hunter, mine was a 31 Titan, but i vaulted my same weapons over). He said yes but when i joined his party, i got kicked. No idea why. And in the event(Being at work), i got called away twenty minutes later and might not have been able to complete the match.
But i want to ask him why i was kicked...

Just a quick question. I don't have one of those keyboards on my pad. Is there a way to message people on xbox live using your phone? It takes me bloody ages to type on the screen, lol.

Yes, with Xbox you can use SmartGlass to connect to your Xbox with your phone or tablet and then type things in using it.

By the way, you can do the highest level Heroic Strike each week which has matchmaking and get 9 strange coins

Yes, with Xbox you can use SmartGlass to connect to your Xbox with your phone or tablet and then type things in using it.

By the way, you can do the highest level Heroic Strike each week which has matchmaking and get 9 strange coins

Yeah, that's a breeze to get coins. I generally solo the nightfall for fun, but the drops have gotten really really bad. I have most of the exotics now and Etheric Light won't drop.

So that's the weekly heroic strike?
I never knew that either.
Thanks again!

Yeah, select Weekly Heroic Strike and then adjust the difficulty to the highest level which is either 30 or 32, you get 3 coins for each difficulty level, so if you do the highest you get 9

Yeah, select Weekly Heroic Strike and then adjust the difficulty to the highest level which is either 30 or 32, you get 3 coins for each difficulty level, so if you do the highest you get 9

Excellent. I shall be giving that a go tonight then. And hoping that i don't get sent into the game on my own like happened last night.

I just got my third ghally, all maxed out lol

I join those guys witg it then use a legendary un upgraded one for lulz, very least wastes their time and i get to giggle

I hate Omnibitch too. There is a good cheat though if you want to solo it. You can leave the game map, and walk around the game structure. Nothing can hurt you and you can sniper her through an invisible wall with armour piercing rounds. It's fun because they all just look at you and take your bullets. :lol

I hate Omnibitch too. There is a good cheat though if you want to solo it. You can leave the game map, and walk around the game structure. Nothing can hurt you and you can sniper her through an invisible wall with armour piercing rounds. It's fun because they all just look at you and take your bullets. :lol

Well, well... Just checked that out. The path seems complicated, but i expect i can give it a try.

Back