Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a raid for the first time today. Yeah, not for me I don't think. It was far too tedious to be fun. I'm still not geared well enough to do a lot of damage after more hours than I care to estimate. I'll possibly come back to try again after the patch this week. I'm about ready to move on though.

The only available raid is on Venus called the vault of glass. Can't remember what level you have to be before it shows. Maybe 22?

The only available raid is on Venus called the vault of glass. Can't remember what level you have to be before it shows. Maybe 22?

You need 6 players and need to be at LEAST level 27 to even do any substantial damage to enemies let alone the bosses, I've completed the raid 3 times. Communication is key if one person screws up everyone loses.

Isn't the raid/strike logo the one under "The Vanguard" title just to the right of the moon on the map?
That's what I have been doing. To the left of the Crucible?

:dunno

Maybe I'm calling strikes, raids. 3 people versus 6. Anyway, the strikes/raids are great fun.

Yes those are the strikes in the playlist. The raid is only available by going to Venus with 5 other people.

Think I'm stuck at lvl 20. I only have one piece of armor with light and it's only 2 points. Dead end time.

Good thing alien comes out next week.

Haven't touched the game since Monday night. Been playing shadows of mordor and with alien out next week and sunset overdrive out at the end of the month not to mention all the games in November, I'm not even sure if I'll be playing this again.

I never have enough strange coins for him... Got my first exotic bounty tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here wanna team up for some strikes? im 1 point shy of lvl 21 and am really good at downing the mars Strike mission, just sick of people bailing or farming

psn is wicked--3 feel free to add me

To put it into perspective they have, I believe a 50 million dollar budget for 10 years of additional PLANNED content. Combined with the fact they listen to their fans and actively adjust stuff..... So you WILL be playing again and when you do it'll probably be a completely different game with a crapload more to do.
Haven't touched the game since Monday night. Been playing shadows of mordor and with alien out next week and sunset overdrive out at the end of the month not to mention all the games in November, I'm not even sure if I'll be playing this again.

Any one buy from xur today?

Bought the Achylophage symbiote
I missed bladedancer helmet a couple of weeks ago but I'll be buying that tonight and red death. I need to finish 2 weekly strikes and just need to strike Playlist for 4 strange coins

Got some random titan helm with mote of light quite happy with my striker exotic helm.

Any opinions on pulse rifles?

To put it into perspective they have, I believe a 50 million dollar budget for 10 years of additional PLANNED content. Combined with the fact they listen to their fans and actively adjust stuff..... So you WILL be playing again and when you do it'll probably be a completely different game with a crapload more to do.

It's entirely possible. I do enjoy the actual gameplay. That being said, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than some new strike missions to bring me back. And whatever big updates they come out with ie new planets is in all likelihood going to cost money which I'm not sure I'd shell out for.

If anything I'll play this again when I've played all my other games and I'm bored one day.

I missed bladedancer helmet a couple of weeks ago but I'll be buying that tonight and red death.

Any opinions on pulse rifles?

Red death in particular is pretty awesome. I'm kinda bummed I missed out. I was playing shadow of mordor all weekend and forgot to buy it and if I remember correctly xur disappears at 5am on Sunday.

Pulse rifles are probably my second favorite primary behind Scout Rifles. Take note though that scout rifles and exotics will be getting a bump according to future patch notes so plan accordingly! Assault rifles will actually be getting a bit of a Nerf. I'm guessing because of their performance in crucible.

Red death in particular is pretty awesome. I'm kinda bummed I missed out. I was playing shadow of mordor all weekend and forgot to buy it and if I remember correctly xur disappears at 5am on Sunday.

Pulse rifles are probably my second favorite primary behind Scout Rifles. Take note though that scout rifles and exotics will be getting a bump according to future patch notes so plan accordingly! Assault rifles will actually be getting a bit of a Nerf. I'm guessing because of their performance in crucible.
I went ahead bought it and I'm liking it.. under powered atm ( maxed out suros on my titan) right now I'm finishing off my hunter bladedancer for the sub class trophy. Then I'm I'm off to finish my warlock for another trophy. I should be getting 18-21 strange coins a week depending on which weekly strike is going on.

Back