Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I find stupid is you can only have 1 piece of exotic armor eqipped at once. You should be able to use all exotics.

Finished the story. Pretty fun little story. Did some random stuff last night. Even played some MP and did quite well. My best gun right now is a Pulse Rifle with a 203 attack that can increase. Would like to find some kind of badass scout or auto rifle with a nice attack and impact. It seems to me that impact is the most important thing.

Can you not start earning vanguard point until level 20? I've earned several and it still shows me at 0?

Almost all Legendary-ed out now. Only need a pair of gauntlets. Now I'm going crazy trying to find ascendent shards and energy to level up my gear. Already level 26. Hopefully my buddies and i can piece together a raiding party soon.

Y'all are more into this than I am I guess. :lol Just a level 20. There needs to be a better way to get better guns quicker.

How are you guys getting so much legendary gear? I'm level 26 and only have 1 legendary, just bought an exotic helmet from Xur this weekend, but other than that I've only found like 6 legendary engrams, and none of them had a legendary item, the one legendary thing I got was from a rare engram.

Join factions to get legendary gear quicker or do the queens wrath bounties to get access to them kill order missions for guaranteed legendary gear. They're really hard by yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Destiny'''s Legendary Engram is the biggest troll | GameZone

Rumour: New Planet Found in Destiny's Source Code
6 DAYS AGO, 0 REPLIES

Bungie Software, Activision

Gamers have found a new player vs player playlist and a new planet buried in Destiny's source code. The playlist is called Tales of Osiris and will take place on Mercury. The description reads:

"Trials of Osiris (Skirmish): 3v3. You have caught the eye of Osiris. Venture to Mercury and prove yourself as one of the Crucible’s elite. Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris, for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come. A string of victories will earn great rewards – but lose three times and you’re out."

It's also being reported that you’ll need a tournament ticket in order to participate in the playlist, which is a rare drop in the Crucible. After three losses in the playlist you’ll be denied access until you get another tournament ticket, but the more consecutive wins you earn the better the rewards.

Last edited:
Been mulling it over about this game. I'm not normally a big mmo fan and I would say Red Dead is easily my favorite console version of this style. Destiny has been a fair amount of fun even beating the single player by myself was fun. However, my biggies issue is I do wish getting better gear and weapons were just a snide easier. As other games come out I won't have time to dedicate all my time to this. I'd like when I do step into the crucible to not get my ass handed to me. Hopefully they tweak that just a little for thos of use who can't give ever waking second to this game.

Josh: yeah, i agree......Destiny seems to be designed for those that play on it.....i am destroyed on Crucible most times, and while there is an 'evening out' of the stats, it still seems like better gear = you win more, rather than true skill.

With Shadows of Mordor, Alien Isolation and Evil Within all happening over the next three weeks, Destiny is gonna be on the far backburner. Hoping that gives Bungie time to patch in some more fun. Game is decent, just too small at the core of my 'issue' with it

I fare quite well on the crucible, I've come to think that it is because:
1.- There's no skill rank
2.- I was pretty good at halo games (love them) and the pvp is a as close as you can get
3.- I'm playing on ps4 and maybe you ps4 guys didn't played as much halo as I did lol
4.- Shotugun + Warlock melee ****ing rocks

Shotgun plus any class melee is pretty surefire way to get kills. Though I have to say I think the titan's have the advantage in crucible. At least in objective based modes. Most of the time they just drop bubble shield and get the bonus shield which makes them pretty difficult to unseat from an area.

I'm already bored of this game. I've almost completely maxed out my defender titan. The missions are almost the same regardless of whether you play them as regular, daily strike, or weekly strike. The only things I haven't done yet is the nightfall strikes and the raids and I don't have enough friends to play raid not to mention I don't think they'd want to sacrifice an evening doing it.

The only thing that would keep me playing is starting a warlock and Hunter and even then, I don't care enough.

I'm confident that once all these game come out in the next couple months, I probably Wont be playing Destiny for several months.

Josh: yeah, i agree......Destiny seems to be designed for those that play on it.....i am destroyed on Crucible most times, and while there is an 'evening out' of the stats, it still seems like better gear = you win more, rather than true skill.

With Shadows of Mordor, Alien Isolation and Evil Within all happening over the next three weeks, Destiny is gonna be on the far backburner. Hoping that gives Bungie time to patch in some more fun. Game is decent, just too small at the core of my 'issue' with it

I do think it's fair that if you play it you should be rewarded. It just seems right now unless you're willing to play it for 6-7 hours everyday you will struggle to get enough points to unlock the stuff. I've played the crucible a ton the last two days and I just passed rank 1. I do alright all the same but I have to really be on top of my game.

That's the thing I've got Shadow of Mordor coming and I plan to play that quite hard. Ah well.

1.- There's no skill rank
2.- I was pretty good at halo games (love them) and the pvp is a as close as you can get
3.- I'm playing on ps4 and maybe you ps4 guys didn't played as much halo as I did lol

I do alright most games. I'd just like to have a better auto rifle so I can do better. Like I said above I played it a good 12-14 hours this weekend and didn't budge much on the crucible rank.

Back