Demos on Marketplace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you still stuck on that sandbox demo thing sheesh move on :lol

I'm talking about the original fable 2 demo question :D

PS. nothing wrong with mass debating yourself :lol

:lol you're the one who said about crackdown in your last post, not me haha. so that's why i'm talking about the sandbox demo. if you're going to debate or debate about debating, then you'd better stick to topic, and stop mass debating while we're debating.

as for the original fable 2 demo question, i already answered it several posts ago :lol you then questioned as to how they would be able to demo it. i answered.

:lol you're the one who said about crackdown in your last post, not me haha. so that's why i'm talking about the sandbox demo. if you're going to debate or debate about debating, then you'd better stick to topic, and stop mass debating while we're debating.

as for the original fable 2 demo question, i already answered it several posts ago :lol you then questioned as to how they would be able to demo it. i answered.

dammm :confused:.....bring back the chilled out cool bagels please :lol:lol:cool:

dammm :confused:.....bring back the chilled out cool bagels please :lol:lol:cool:

:lol i am chill, hence why i'm laughing out loud at work.

hey, this should be the poster you should use to advertise your debates!

karmarz2.jpg

damm straight........I ain't going down without a fight, not in my nature

anyway stop deflecting the debate with jokes

your argumentative powers are weak my son and not are powerful as my tiger claw

sorry I ain't got no hobbit offspring :lol

me and rosie was just a one off & I double bagged it

and change that ^^^^^ ass avatar before I send the brothers (Ill & dee) to ride a train on your ass

sorry I ain't got no hobbit offspring :lol

me and rosie was just a one off & I double bagged it

and change that ^^^^^ ass avatar before I send the brothers (Ill & dee) to ride a train on your ass

never knew a rosie :confused:

and since dee, ill and i are brothers, i'm sure they'd ride you waaay before they'd ride me ;)

i can whoop em both with my left hand anyway :lol

and what about my avatar? i don't notice a change?

never knew a rosie :confused:

and since dee, ill and i are brothers, i'm sure they'd ride you waaay before they'd ride me ;)

i can whoop em both with my left hand anyway :lol

and what about my avatar? i don't notice a change?

I heard dee like Italian men & Ill love the Irish men for they craic so 2 birds with one stone in you :lol

anyway they like to look at themselves through the reflect on your chrome dome whilst their 'at work'

rosie cotton aka Mrs. samwise gamgee

I heard dee like Italian men & Ill love the Irish men for they craic so 2 birds with one stone in you :lol

anyway they like to look at themselves through the reflect on your chrome dome whilst their 'at work'

rosie cotton aka Mrs. samwise gamgee

oh her! yeah she can dance pretty well.

Back