Death of wolverine ?!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Wolverine and i could care less if they kill him. They just killed Damian Wayne in DC. Death is a joke in comics(except in the ultimate universe). Thor died, and was back in time for dinner. The Hawks died to start Blackest Night, and were alive by the end of it. Death carries no weight as long as it is an open door. It's like in the God of War games. Every game Kratos dies, goes to hades, and climbs back out. Why should I care if even death holds no sway for a character?

I read that as Damon Wayans.

in-living-color-homey-the-clown.jpg

Well I hope this is a good case where they are completely planning his DEATH AND RETURN. Don't use some stupid lame excuse (aka time-loop) like comics have lately with all mainstream characters.

Properly plan out his DEATH. Lay OPEN AND CLEAR AVENUES for any future writers, perhaps secret Marvel notes about how Wolverine IS GOING TO RETURN. And then DO IT when it's time. That way, it's not a poorly orchestrated return excuse like we've had lately with Captain America and Batman...

as bad as today's writing is I doubt it will.

You could have just stopped right there. I'm at the point now where I'm just about ready to ditch comics completely. It all just feels foreign to me. The writing is piss poor for the most part. I can honestly say the only book I'm enjoying now is Thor God of Thunder. The writing is great and Ribic's art work is stellar. The rest of my books...I almost feel I'm buying them out of habit.

You could have just stopped right there. I'm at the point now where I'm just about ready to ditch comics completely. It all just feels foreign to me. The writing is piss poor for the most part. I can honestly say the only book I'm enjoying now is Thor God of Thunder. The writing is great and Ribic's art work is stellar. The rest of my books...I almost feel I'm buying them out of habit.

the best writing is in the DC camp right now. there's a few independents out there that are solid

Nothing's better than Byrne/Claremont or the original miniseries in my book (Weapon X and Origin were pretty cool too... and that classic Jim Lee meetup with Punisher). :)

Now, this is the truth! :goodpost::exactly::lecture
I really enjoyed comics back then. The Byrne/Claremont X-MEN run goes down as my all time favorite stories in comics. That shyte was EPIC!

the best writing is in the DC camp right now. there's a few independents out there that are solid

I agree as far as your statement on indies goes but the Lee New 52 seems like 90s Image comics and DC Elseworlds illegitimate and unwanted love child.

Yeah Cap has been driving me crazy of late what with Dr. Mindbubble, the Iron Nail, and Dimension Z. But after almost 35 years of serious collecting I can't turn back now.

Switch to other different comic makers.
Uber great, Sixth Gun, Raven, Okko.
American Vampire (DC) is pretty good. Even the DC Batman Eternal and Injustice are ok. You have choices, just get outside Marvel.

Is it me, or the way they ****ed over the way Wolverine died has to be the most ******** death in comics?
Surely it must be just me.
Now i am truly starting to hate Isaac Perlmutter and his **** going on with Fox

I figured they'd do it all wrong
LOL true one can never expect anything from Disney these days. Maybe its just the way they cancelled Tron Uprising and did over John Carter that ive become a pessimist with all things Disney

Back