DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy Fox is making this movie, but I'm just not that excited for it. I don't know why, but watching that trailer did nothing for me.

I just hope it does well enough to inspire studios to start making R rated action films again on moderate budgets. Why a Gambit film needs 150 million dollars to be made is beyond me.

This looks like it's gonna be a good movie, maybe mediocre, but it's DP so that's fine, as long as it has good laughs and cool action, I'm sold.

I feel kinda guilty saying that after reading his last series though :lol

I hope it's good, I'm routing for it, i like Deadpool more when he's part of an ensemble though.

It's a weird that Colossus hasn't been casted yet, I wonder when they're going to announce that.

Fun trailer, perfect song for it, loved DP in his slippers. :lol

RR is DP more than RDJ is Stark.

He deserves every ounce of praise for his efforts bringing this character to life.

2016 will be hard to beat.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. The first thing wade will say to colossus upon meeting him is "is your **** metal too?"

I played the entire scene out in my head and it just got more and more ****ed. I can't wait for this movie.

^^ I can see that. I think the film will start in the present and the highway scene is the film's intro, then he'll break the fourth wall and show a flashback, giving us his origin story, which takes place in the early or mid 2000's.

HD Red-Band trailer. They NAILED it.

if this movie flops.... if this movie flops we really do not deserve good movies ever again and I will calmly accept our fate of only having Transformers and remakes thrown at us

I mean seriously, R Rated movies USED to make a lot of money before. R rated movies can still make money, Just have to get the comic fans out of the internet, out of the house and to watch it.

but Like I said if this flops (And after seeing Mad Max not doing as well as it could ) I will truly give up on expecting good movies. I would just accept the reality.
but right now I am hopeful this will do great

The budget is like 35 million dollars, this movie couldn’t flop even if Fox wanted it to :lol

This film looks sweet! Cannot wait for it to be released next year. I hope this does better than that other great comic movie Dredd from a few years ago. A sequel to that would have been nice too. I think Deadpool would do better because of the over the top humor and being affiliated with the X-men he should be more recognizable.

Maybe it's just me because I really don't like Ryan Reynolds. I don't find him particularly funny, ever since Van Wilder. He was annoying in Blade 3, and ruined the movie for me, and in Wolverine and Green Lantern, well... let's not go there...
Anyway, I think they are trying way too hard...

Despite seeing most of what was in that trailer already, it was pretty cool! :rock:rock

I'm looking forward to this movie so much! :yess:

Fun trailer, perfect song for it, loved DP in his slippers. :lol

RR is DP more than RDJ is Stark.

He deserves every ounce of praise for his efforts bringing this character to life.

2016 will be hard to beat.

Same here! :yess: :lol :lol

Great trailer - & sure, Reynolds is an.. acquired taste, but he totally suits this character.

I can't belive it, I'm actually defending the bastij. :lol

This movie has an audience, it'll do fine.

This will underperform. I'll go see it regardless, but it will flop. Making it R-Rated pleases fans, but doesn't get enough bums on seats.

Is this the trailer they will be showing with the fantastic four? I know a few parents that are going to take their kids to see the FF movie and I don't think having th if kids watch the Deadpool trailer will be a good thing.

Back