DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the stuff in the trailer has already been show. :lol

But no one is talking about this. The bridge sequence is right out of the 2012 "test footage" leaked over a year ago online. And the full trailer was leaked a month ago during SDCC. I guess a lot of people didn't see either of those things, but for those that did, this is just a re-run. :)

Is this the trailer they will be showing with the fantastic four? I know a few parents that are going to take their kids to see the FF movie and I don't think having th if kids watch the Deadpool trailer will be a good thing.

They won't show a Red Band trailer before/during/after a non-R movie. There's always a green-band trailer as well.

Please Hot Toys, bless us with a figure of this Deadpool figure:pray:

If this happens, it would be a total departure from anything we've seen so far, as the only Fox-studio Marvel hero to get licensing has been Jackman's Wolverine. Incidentally, Sideshow's Deadpool, though not based on the movie version, look pretty damn good.

But no one is talking about this. The bridge sequence is right out of the 2012 "test footage" leaked over a year ago online. And the full trailer was leaked a month ago during SDCC. I guess a lot of people didn't see either of those things, but for those that did, this is just a re-run. :)

This is probably the reason why the trailer did nothing for me :lol

I think pturtle and vintij are correct, this movie wil do just fine because it's inexpensive, R comedies do very well, its connected to the xmen and girls love RR. :lol

Well it's in HD, the leaked footage was very bad qualkty

I think pturtle and vintij are correct, this movie wil do just fine because it's inexpensive, R comedies do very well, its connected to the xmen and girls love RR. :lol

Even looking like a testicle?

I think DP is retarded myself, but will see this. It at least looks better than AntMan, which is a major skip.

WQlW74f.jpg

Yeah, as a more old school X-Men fan, that Colossus has me more excited than anything, even if he'll probably only be in the movie for a couple of minutes. Though the impression I'm getting is that he's more of a stoic hard-ass than anything else, which really wasn't the character. But maybe Deadpool could have brought that out of him!

tumblr_nslaj6jfey1qk4fe1o2_400.gif

:lol

So the director confirmed he asked Cudmore to come back as Colossus and he declined. I'm glad since I prefer this new Colossus already and want him in future films.

Back