Deadlight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this came out of nowhere. Hopefully the later levels aren't super zombies and tanks like every other game like this.

Destructoid gave it a 4 I believe. Said it starts out great but completely unravels after the start.

Sounds like I was right. They tease you with a zombie game and it probably evolves into something else completely.

Gamespot gave it a 6.5 or 7
They said the atmosphere is really nice but the gameplay is not involved and you pretty much go through the motions.

If anybody needs the leader board achievement feel free to add my tag. Leave a quick message on live so I know that you’re from here because I have the same thing on the Gears forum for horde achievements.

Bugg St0mpeR

Tried the trial today and loved it, really stunning art style reminded me of limbo. Think I'll take the plunge, need to get more MP first though.

Played most of this last night.
Overall, pretty fun game.
Lots of reviews are dead on about the later stages, can be frustrating. Lots of trial and error resulting on lots of deaths, and me seriously, almost throwing my controller at my TV.

But just like Ninja Gaiden, for some reason, even though it gets frustrating, its hard to put the controller down.
Overall, I like the game and I'm sure the 2nd playthrough will be an even better experience since I know what to do.
Game gets a thumbs up for me.

I downloaded the demo a few days ago and was impressed, very fun to play and just the kind of story I like, Reminds me of another game where u play as a kid in black and white........anyway I can't remember the name of it but it was good. So anyway I purshesed the game today and happy so far, really digging this one. Kinda wanta bash the main caractor in 1:6.

I downloaded the demo a few days ago and was impressed, very fun to play and just the kind of story I like, Reminds me of another game where u play as a kid in black and white........anyway I can't remember the name of it but it was good. So anyway I purshesed the game today and happy so far, really digging this one. Kinda wanta bash the main caractor in 1:6.

Limbo?

-------------------------

Back