1/6 SWTOYS - Resident Evil 4 Remake - Miss Wong (Ada Wong) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bonus horny mod skin outfit included! Wow!

Otherwise looks like a great option since Dam takes forever and this surprisingly features PERS.

5Aouma2.png
yKUxPd0.png

TRo9q9L.png
gd87sLA.png

lDOWeWo.png
MVEoQkq.png

AaforGI.png
qZQDcOH.png
urkA3qV.png
unZLJzx.png

wVX3xWK.png

s7KHlKg.png

6DQ42DJ.png

0smiLWa.png
IOMvBxA.png
LSAf0xY.png

CsSa63K.png

I'm digging it!
Like this better than the Super Duck one (although I'll be giving both a shot).
It looks like SW is making an actual effort to step up their quality. And it's cool to see them going at it with the rolling eyes feature too now in their figures.
The body looks to be one of their usual crappy generic ones, but at least it's seamless for those looking to use the horny mod skin outfit. lol
Speaking of which, kinda seems like a weird choice for a pre-order bonus. Was that an unlockable outfit or something? I haven't gotten around to playing RE4 Remake yet.

That head sculpt looks pretty awesome imo. I think I like it even more than the official Damtoys :eek: Will the production piece come out like this though?
What about the outfit(s) and guns here, are they game-accurate?

Part of me wants to get it because I don’t know when we’ll get a legit one and this one seems fine. Plus the over the top sexy outfit is just really funny and I’d ironically use it lol

Back