Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finished Dead Space: Aftermath....has a nice little tie in to Dead Space 2.....traditional animation was pretty nice, but cg stuff was crap.

I read a Blu Ray review of it, and it is recommended to stay as far away as possible from this movie. Shame because I really enjoyed Downfall.

I read a Blu Ray review of it, and it is recommended to stay as far away as possible from this movie. Shame because I really enjoyed Downfall.

I read the same...aside from the awful CG, and I do mean awful, story is on par with Downfall...traditional animated bits are superior to that movie...just a shame that the CG sucked donkey nuts

Great game. Played it for 3 hours yesterday and already had to change the disc. If this is a 6 hour game then that sucks. The first one was longer.

I read the same...aside from the awful CG, and I do mean awful, story is on par with Downfall...traditional animated bits are superior to that movie...just a shame that the CG sucked donkey nuts

CG was horrible, I fell aslp halfway watching it.

How is the multiplayer?

I havent finished DS1, hence I'm a little reluctant to jump straight into DS2. But if the multiplayer is decent, I may get it first just for the multiplayer.

I did the same thing. If the waypoint told me to go one way i'd be all "ok goin the other way"

Oh I followed the line on the ground but man it was fun. I would do really well when playing as a human like 18-6 but as a necromorph we would all get mucked up.

Back