Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a bad deal. Plus like Game Stop they will sometimes get special extras if you order from them.

First game didn't hold me so I never finished it. The demo for this new one felt a lot better to me though and the bit of the map that was shown was much more interesting to me. I may have to check this one out.

That was the same as GS. They got real bad for a while having different ones which kind of made it a pain to choose which place you want to order from.

IGN Review

9.0/10

https://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1145296p1.html

Dead Space 2 is more than just an action game and it's more than a survival horror game -- it's a game that tells a really personal story about a guy who has been seriously scarred by the events around him. That premise alone makes it interesting, but Visceral Games melds it with rewarding combat, shocking enemies, and huge set pieces before tossing it into a world that's truly creepy and scary. I didn't find multiplayer that interesting and would've liked to have seen Isaac stop being an errand boy, but none of that spoils what you're getting here. The shocking moments, the gruesome deaths, and the fun of playing through this experience again and again are what I took away from this one.

Dead Space 2 is an excellent game, and it's well worth your time and money.

Really want to pick this up, how lost will I be without playing the first? I don't think I've ever come into a franchise on anything but the original game.

Played through a bit of the first game, until the ships destroyed in the docking bay, seems good so far. Gotta sleep now however, don't want to go crazy. :lol

Just paid off my pre-order yesterday and I plan on picking this up at Midnight. Gotta get through my like 10th play through of Dead Space by this weekend.

Looks like the PS3 version is Move compatible. Looks like I'm getting that one, since I've been letting my Move collect dust since I got it.

Got this pre-ordered! Can't wait for Tuesday!

I also got the NECA Dead Space figures. I have to say I don't like the design of Isaac's suit quite as much this go-round, but it's still a great figure and the Necromorph is GRUESOME. It has a nice added feature of having removable limbs!

Larger versions of all of these can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/31045631@N00/sets/72157625889342990/

5381689864_0d38bd9baa_z.jpg

5381689494_ae4d661757_z.jpg

5381084913_37d442c8b1_z.jpg

5381084559_42e07c7cde_z.jpg

5381083647_eecef3f3da_z.jpg

5381082733_fe226027ea_z.jpg

Back