Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9.5 from The Official Xbox mag which I think gave the first one a 6.5.
That's ****ing ridiculous.

Good rating but the first game was well above 6.5
:exactly:

Game Informer gave it a 9, and confirmed that the game is tough. They said Normal difficulty would be Hard or Expert in other games...
I love playing games on the hardest difficulty first. Impossible on DS1 was tough, but the stasis cheat helped a bit with that. :D

I'm gonna probaly have to hold off till the first to get this. My most anticipated game atm though.

I remember trying to beath DS1 on Impossible on my 360. It was such a pain in the ass I ended up chucking my controller at the wall and breaking it :lol When I finally did beat it on Impossible, I remember giving the TV screen the finger through the entire credits.
It was a pain in the ass. :lol

I'm gonna probaly have to hold off till the first to get this. My most anticipated game atm though.

I remember trying to beat DS1 on Impossible on my 360. It was such a pain in the ass I ended up chucking my controller at the wall and breaking it :lol When I finally did beat it on Impossible, I remember giving the TV screen the finger through the entire credits.

A game isn't hard unless it causes controller breakage :lecture

Like Mirrors Edge?

And what's this stasis cheat?
I barely used stasis on DS1, never got used to it. :dunno

Mirrors Edge.... :gah:

Getting the Platinum for that game very nearly drove me insane, I can still see the dent in the wall that my controller made!
Suffice to say the controller did not survive.

Dead Space on Impossible wasn't too bad, but good use of stasis and ammo conservation is essential.

I never used the stasis cheat but a quick google tells me that you can refill your stasis meter at any time by pressing start during gameplay and Inputting Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Triangle.

In my opinion, if you finished Impossible difficulty using any kind of glitch or cheat, then you can't really claim to have beaten it. You had a crutch which makes the game less difficult than it would have been had the cheat not been used.

And what's this stasis cheat?

You could use it to freeze enemies....is that it Ill?
Yup.

In my opinion, if you finished Impossible difficulty using any kind of glitch or cheat, then you can't really claim to have beaten it. You had a crutch which makes the game less difficult than it would have been had the cheat not been used.
EA provided that cheat specifically for Impossible, it was still no walk in the park and I died A LOT.

Sometimes I think you take your sig a little too serious dude. :lol

Lol i hated mirrors edge so much for some reason it was way to hard imho.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3CDTqe6XFyk?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I'll go get it early on Tuesday. Got a couple things coming from Sideshow that way I got everything covered.

Back