Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making more headway in the first game, I'm about to fight the leviathan in hydroponics.

Great game, love the atmospheres, going to pick up the 2nd one for sure.

Is it necessary to play Extraction before playing DS2? I kinda just want to jump in to the new game, but if there's important info in Extraction, I'll spend a few hours with that first.

Dead Space 2: Severed announced for PSN, XBL

https://www.vg247.com/2011/01/25/dead-space-2-severed-announced-for-psn-xbl/

EA’s just announced Dead Space 2: Severed for PSN and XBL.

The content is an “all-new digital download pack” which sees the main characters of Dead Space: Extraction, Gabe and Lexine, return in “two standalone chapters” in the game’s story.

The player will control Gabe, who is a security guard on the Sprawl, as he tries to get himself and Lexine off it against “his own onslaught of Necromorphs”.

It’ll run in parallel with that of the story of Issac Clarke.

No price or timeline were given for its release. The info was mentioned in a press release published by EA to celebrate the main games release in the US today.

You guys will love it. Best game I’ve played all year. If your gonna play it on zealot mode I suggest saving as much ammo and using telekinesis as much as possible. This game is tough!

Almost done the original.

Anyone else notice how the woman's voice on the Ishimura sounds exactly like the woman on the PA system in Half Life 2, and in the Valor the guy sounds like ED209.

Back