Dead Cell by Triad Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm eager to see what they do as well, I'm just hoping that Their vampire doesn't look like Bela Lugosi's Dracula.

the "gothic vampire" kinda works, but in my humble opinion, I Would expect a vampire to dress in the manner of the current times.
Part of the reason I Love TRUE BLOOD

anywho, here's hoping they do this idea with style :)

I'm eager to see what they do as well, I'm just hoping that Their vampire doesn't look like Bela Lugosi's Dracula.

the "gothic vampire" kinda works, but in my humble opinion, I Would expect a vampire to dress in the manner of the current times.
Part of the reason I Love TRUE BLOOD

anywho, here's hoping they do this idea with style :)

Which hopefully won't wind up being nothing more than their pale Otaku body with barely any clothes and a headsculpt with gargoyle teeth for fangs. :(

Take your time and do something right? or Rush something and do a half assed job on it? Which do you prefer? ...I thought so.
Did I say don't do it right? No. I have a friend who ordered a catsuit from them probably around 6 months ago and it still hasn't come. Shouldn't take that long to ship something. Point blank.

Did I say don't do it right? No. I have a friend who ordered a catsuit from them probably around 6 months ago and it still hasn't come. Shouldn't take that long to ship something. Point blank.

I'll add to that. I pre-ordered a couple of Otakus per a friend's suggestion (which I now regret - they suck). Retailers had them in hand for MONTHS before my order finally shipped.

just saw this on their forum. looks like they just posted a preview. looks pretty awesome

hex1.jpg

Wow...well I can say so far by looking at that vamp head. That looks pretty awesome. Definetly more my kind of vampire. I definetly prefer the more demonish looking forms.

Still reserving judgment. As cool as that might look, it'd suck if just popped on a normal body with human hands. Plus, there's still the possibility that that's a pinheaded or bobbleheaded sculpt. You can't tell from just the headshot.

Still reserving judgment. As cool as that might look, it'd suck if just popped on a normal body with human hands. Plus, there's still the possibility that that's a pinheaded or bobbleheaded sculpt. You can't tell from just the headshot.

Yeah that would so suck if they just slapped it on a normal human body without re-sculpting some new hands.

Back