Dead Cell by Triad Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neet looking, but are we certian it's a vampire?
--

Last time I checked . . .

There is no official or standard look for vampires.

The appearance/look of vampires ranges in from classic literature DRACULA to the teen angst TWILIGHT and multitudes of comic book and film interpretations in between in pop culture and beyond.

The head at first glance inclines me to say it's a vampire with a very demonic approach. It some ways . . . kind of like the original Count Orlac Nosferatu . . . but in the extreme.

Hopefully, Triad Toys will provide more details . . . and pictures of head/figure and others from the line.

I'll even say goodbye Sideshow Horror and hello DEAD CELL from Triad Toys, but that's just being too silly.

:)

Sideshow's line of horror figures and Triad Toys' upcoming DEAD CELL line are like apples and oranges. I'll still collect what I enjoy from Sideshow's (i.e. THE DEAD, etc.) and I'll collect what I enjoy from Triad Toys DEAD CELL.

Yeah when i think of the more demonish style vamps, for some reason I think of 30 days of night. With the whole mouth of sharp teeth rather than the traditional 2 fanged vampire. Even if it isnt a vampire as I said, a very demoneque creature is fine by me.

Just got this in the newsletter from Triad:

1918.jpg

If they start doing this, keep the production piece looking as good and keep the prices reasonable, they've got my money over Sideshow for dios. Hell, that'd look awesome with the Universals too.

i have their first mayan triarama and their paintwork looks identical to the proto pic on their website. preordered this one. they just posted a dead cell female figure too. looks pretty good

I have bought quite a bit from Triad in the past and have been very satisfied...Although some of us have been waiting for a few preorders for a bit, these new figures with the Alpha bodies should be released on schedule since the final bodies seem to be ready to go.
Nice headsculpt on Dakota and a pretty simple but very kitbashable outfit.

Chad
SMcG

i was checking out the toy fair pics from figures.com and it looks like they have some new figures coming. i'm really digging that blonde girl and the vampire. hell they're all awesome. :lol

DSCF1961.JPG

DSCF1962.JPG

DSCF1916.JPG

DSCF1964.JPG

DEAD CELL: JADE VAN HELSING 12 INCH FIGURE

After years of tumultuous battles with the Ragnaroks,
the resistance is beginning to lose hope. With the werewolves, zombies
and vampires now banning together to fight as one, the human resistance is outnumbered and outpowered. But just when all hope seems to fade, a new band of hunters rise from the ashes of what was once known as Las Vegas.

Jade Van Helsing, the great grand-daughter of the famed Abigail Van
Helsing - a blood-line long thought to have been lost - leads the team
of hunters from state to state as they crush Ragnarok strongholds to
restore the former Dead Cell team. . .

The Jade Van Helsing Premium 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure features over 35 points of articulation, hand painted parts and fully clothed items. Her holsters and sword scabbard is completely adaptive and can be worn around the hip, back, or sides for collectors who like to customize their figures. Her overcoat features wires for more poseability.

jd21.jpg

jd3.jpg

No I don't think Jade is out yet. I like the HS too, but will have to wait for it to come out to see if it comes out as good as the proto.

Edit: Looks like Jade is still slated for "November". Whether it is November this year or next year remains to be seen. :p

Last edited:
Hey i see that the jade collectible was just released, does anyone who got this care too put some pics for uss too see ??

Back