Dead Cell by Triad Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a reason not many people do these things in 1:6. When they're done right, they're awesome. When they're done wrong.... :lol yeah.
yeah I just hope they don't screw the werewolf up. :lol We have tons of zombies and you really can't go wrong with Vampires but don't screw up the werewolf PLEASE! :lol

2964235161_fb32f035db.jpg

Wow these sound really interesting! Can't wait to see their take on Werewolves.
Sideshow at one time almost did a line of thier own take on classic Monsters but decided not to, glad to see there are more adventurous companies out there.

Wow these sound really interesting! Can't wait to see their take on Werewolves. Sideshow at one time almost did a line of thier own take on classic Monsters but decided not to, glad to see there are more adventurous companies out there.
That is why there's so much excitement IMO. Because we're getting something new.

...yeah see that werewolf looks terrible. His pants...and the plastic hair dont do much for it. Im sure hoping thats from some other line and not Triads.

As for Vampires...I cant stand them, everyone seems to be into the "pretty" gothic vamps which I cant stand. The remind me of that Tom Cruise interview with a vampire look. I prefer my vamps more demonic and monsterous for that matter. The gothic vampire is just so played out now. Just my opinion.

I had actually considered getting the K-9 figure for a custom as well...

I do hope Triad goes for a non-standard boy with their Werewolf, versus just making a "wolfman".

Back