DCD 13" Green Arrow - In Stores 4/02/2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually read two posts from people who have had no problems with their Green Arrow. I think this is a matter of loving the character and the superhero world he comes from enough to look past nitpicks and the possibility of mfr snafus and broken accessories. I'm not sure I can do that anymore; I've all but finished reading comics and am not sure why I continue collecting its peripheral merchandise.

I just lowered the loop of the stand and have it around his upper leg, works fine.

I've all but finished reading comics and am not sure why I continue collecting its peripheral merchandise.

Simple. You can take the Mr ? out of the comics but you can't take the comics out of the Mr ?
:D

Ollie can hold his bow - How cool is this?!
GAsv.jpg

https://xsorbit29.com/users5/dooshbagboardofdumbness/index.php?topic=8683.0

Nice pose and a nice pic too.

How does the arrow stay attached to the bow?

Nice pose and a nice pic too.

How does the arrow stay attached to the bow?

Very nice pic.

There's a notch in the rear of the arrow that goes on the string and there's a bridge on the bow (on the other side in that pic) to support the shaft.

With all the QC problems that seem to be more than usual for this line, does anyone know if there is a Customer Service number or email addy for DCD? Mine had stuck joints (I fixed those) and the tunic thread is coming apart at the crouch. I will just re-sew it myself unless I can get DCD to send me another one but I didn't see any contact info on the web site that seemed like a customer service contact. I don't want to go through the hassle or cost of resending the fig back to the online store I got it from for another. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Overall, I'm VERY happy with him! A few notes:

-Thanks to the online tips, I had zero trouble with his belt breaking. It's definitely snug, but it looks great.

-I like the thinner material they used for his boots! It's a nice matte finish (looks a lot like leather) and it seems to conform to the bending in the ankle area much better than some previous releases. Batgirl would have benefited greatly with this boot material.

-The mask and hat are a PITA to keep on his head.

-Kudos to DCD for making the feather out of rubbery plastic...I was sure that thing was going to arrive broken. Too bad the Flash wings weren't made the same way.

-Bendy hands = crap. Please get rid of these or at least include sculpted hands as well.

-Another round of kudos to DCD for including so many arrows!

Still loving this line! The Green Arrow figure is one of my favs in the line!

With all the QC problems that seem to be more than usual for this line, does anyone know if there is a Customer Service number or email addy for DCD? Mine had stuck joints (I fixed those) and the tunic thread is coming apart at the crouch. I will just re-sew it myself unless I can get DCD to send me another one but I didn't see any contact info on the web site that seemed like a customer service contact. I don't want to go through the hassle or cost of resending the fig back to the online store I got it from for another. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

DCD isn't known for its customer service (or lack there-of). Unless your satisfied with what you can fix yourself I would send it back to the online store.
After I pay a few bills - this guy will definently join the Justice League rank sometime next week:chew

I've decided I'm gonna have to get this too. I just hope that its still around when I have the funds for it.

Hey Jase any pics to share - I always love seeing your pics of the DCD 13inchers.

Aww - I must be thinking of Natrix - got you and he mixed up for some reason.
Oh and know about the camera - collectibles or very nice but $$$ camera - I think the collectibles will when that round.

41WW9XF07QL._SS500_.jpg

I haven't gotten the 13" Ollie yet but I picked this one up yesterday for $5 at a redneck dollar store. Its from identity crisis.

Back