DCD 13" Green Arrow - In Stores 4/02/2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41WW9XF07QL._SS500_.jpg

Funny, that picture gives you the perspective of The Atom. It has very large feet/legs/arms and a wee little head. :D

DCD isn't known for its customer service (or lack there-of). Unless your satisfied with what you can fix yourself I would send it back to the online store.
After I pay a few bills - this guy will definently join the Justice League rank sometime next week:chew

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't think they did but I wanted to reach out to you guys in case I was missing something. As I said before, even at SDCC they don't seem to be to accomodating to their customers. I usually go to their booth to see what they brought, listen to other people talk to em while they look extremely uninterested and then I walk away after I take my pics.

For anyone on the fence about this fig, jump off right now and go pick it up!!! Even with the issues it has, its still the best 13" DCD has ever done. I actually jumped into this line after seeing GA last year at SDCC and he certainly doesn't disappoint! Looks every bit as cool now as he did then...I'm glad I got into this line.

GA gets a........:banana

DCD's QC gets a ....:duh

I got this today, decided to pick it up with AlterEgo's 10% off last weekend. It's a pretty cool figure, except the belt buckle is a pain. I broke it too so I had to superglue it. My biggest complaint is that the bendy hands are the biggest pain in the rear! The are horrible. I can't get the darn things to stay on his arms, hold the bow and get the arms posed. :banghead I'll have to work on it more tomorrow, patience is too thin tonight. :lol

Looking at these pictures and seeing that I already have Classic Batman,Classic Batgirl,Classic Superman,Black & Grey Batman,Powergirl and the 2 new Dark Knight figures this Green Arrow will fit in my collection nicely.Then I'll need Black Canary to go along with him. I wonder if my good luck comic shop has him for sale?
:chew

Does anyone know where I could buy posed hands for the DC Direct 13" figures? I was wondering if a set of posed hands could be used to fix the problem the Green Arrow figure has with holding a bow.

Back