DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Told ya he'd be the fifth one. I kinda like his redesign. Liked his old one too. Curious to see how Batman will respond to him the first time. Man my copy of AO really needs to get here.

Croc looks great! Looking forward to getting hold of him.

So that's 5 of the assassins in figure form now. Hopefully wave 3 will include the last 3 assassins, although a wave with 2 females seems a little unlikely. Perhaps they'll put them into a fourth wave.

I really want a Gordon figure out of this line and I think there's a good chance we could get him. Penguin and Mad Hatter seem like likely candidates for figures too. Definitely plenty for up to four waves here.

I must admit, I'm surprised by crocs size and price!
Still can't decide whether I'm keen on the design or not, but the figure looks great for what it is!

That's a great price on Croc! Definitely makes up for having to pay the DX prices for Freeze.

I loved this version in the game and eagerly await the moment I can preorder this beauty from BBTS.

This is the version of Croc I'll buy!! love his origins look much more than the first two games

Gah! UK stock of Arkham City Batman Vs Bane and Arkham Origins figures are still on the water and not due until the end of November according to the UK distributor.

Last edited:

Gah! UK stock of Arkham City Batman Vs Bane and Arkham Origins figures are still on the water and not due until the end of November according to the UK distributor.
:gah: That's annoying. I was hoping they'd arrive this week. Can't wait to get my hands on that Bane figure and the Origins wave 1 figures.

When is diamond going to be getting their stock?

It looks like we'll be getting many AO characters that have already been released in AA and AO.

I still can not decide whether to pose the new AO figures with the AA and AC ones or as a separate collection. Although the second option makes the entire collection lose its point, since it is an arkham collection at the end of the day. But having 2 killer crocs, 2 jokers, 2 banes and 2 deadshots and all that from the first 2 waves...is a bit too much to pose them all together.

What do you guys plan on doing???

When is diamond going to be getting their stock?

Diamond UK or Diamond US? I was told by Diamond UK that the stock was still on the water and should be here either the week of 20th November or the week of the 27th of Novmber. Hope that helps

It looks like we'll be getting many AO characters that have already been released in AA and AO.

I still can not decide whether to pose the new AO figures with the AA and AC ones or as a separate collection. Although the second option makes the entire collection lose its point, since it is an arkham collection at the end of the day. But having 2 killer crocs, 2 jokers, 2 banes and 2 deadshots and all that from the first 2 waves...is a bit too much to pose them all together.

What do you guys plan on doing???

I'm thinking separate shelf for AO, there are too many must-own doubles of characters and I think they'll display better somewhat separated. I have two shelves for Neca Resident Evil so it kind of works with my current setup.

Just got the first wave of Arkham Origins figures...they're pretty good for the most part. The paint app on Joker's face kinda sucks and Black Mask has crappy articulation. Though Batman and Bane make up for this in spades. The AA Batman/Bane two pack is fantastic.

What do we think wave 3 and 4 will consist?

Just got the first wave of Arkham Origins figures...they're pretty good for the most part. The paint app on Joker's face kinda sucks and Black Mask has crappy articulation. Though Batman and Bane make up for this in spades. The AA Batman/Bane two pack is fantastic.

Where did you get yours from? Bigbadtoystore lists them as November 6. After playing through the game I decided i want to get the figures now.

Diamond UK or Diamond US? I was told by Diamond UK that the stock was still on the water and should be here either the week of 20th November or the week of the 27th of Novmber. Hope that helps

I was wondering about when US comic retailers would be getting their stock from Diamond. Has this happened already? Where are people buying these? Batman, Bane and Joker look really nice.

I was wondering about when US comic retailers would be getting their stock from Diamond. Has this happened already? Where are people buying these? Batman, Bane and Joker look really nice.

I received mine last week from BBTS. Like others have mentioned, they usually are the first to ship these out.

What do we think wave 3 and 4 will consist?

That's a tough one. In my eyes, they pretty much nailed all the must-own characters in the first two series'. The other 3 assassins will likely appear in series 3, Alfred, Gordon, and maybe Bruce Wayne seem like good candidates. Another Penguin and Riddler don't seem totally necessary, Bird would make sense but isn't that awesome. I think I prefer Mad Hatter's Origins costume but if he gets another figure I hope they include a substantial accessory to make it more worthwhile. I dunno how likely these are, but I'd like figures of the Knightfall costume and multiplayer Robin the most.

Back