DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

I've been waiting a good moment for a decent Arkham Nightwing. I'm happy to say, the time has come.

:rock

CB1A4660-86A3-43B8-9AC7-B3A7AABD9340-1069-000000838E7FF59A_zpsa5958406.jpg

Any pix of bats in hand From anyone?

IMG_20130221_071413.jpg

This new version is awesome!!!

Last edited:

Some quick phone pics of mine. Will try to get some better digicam ones when I have time
(PS: That stand on Nightwing doesn't come with him. Just used it since his ankle aren't articulated)
IMG_2884_zps6fc1f3b2.jpg

IMG_2887_zpsd384a785.jpg

IMG_2895_zps11770ab4.jpg

IMG_2891_zps6af5a447.jpg

IMG_2888_zpsc4dd434f.jpg

https://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/gipetto0812/IMG_2890_zpseece6ca1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/gipetto0812/IMG_2894_zpsaaa26587.jpg

IMG_2893_zps2d01cd2a.jpg

Talia came out nice. I think I'm gonna pick up an extra Batman and Nightwing too.

Batman looks great. Previous versions I've always got just out of necessity of having a Batman in my collection rather than them being standout figures, but this one looks really good.

Looking forward to seeing these all in sfa's display.....assuming he's still around.

Batman looks great. Previous versions I've always got just out of necessity of having a Batman in my collection rather than them being standout figures, but this one looks really good.

Looking forward to seeing these all in sfa's display.....assuming he's still around.

yea I love the very pointy ears and over all sharp detail on this guy. I only have one of the many AA/AC batman figures released and this new also has the texture on the suit. The only thing I don't like is that it seems prone to paint chipping on the ears and on the kneecap. The knee swivels and bends so sometimes if you swivel it too much it will go slightly under the thigh and the paint chips. So be careful when posing.

The new Batman looks a little too thin and slightly smaller in terms of size... will work only for an articulated pose, however since I like my Batman to look menacing and imposing in a standing pose Ill leave it out from my collection... So far I have all the figures of both Arkham asylum and City except the multiple Batman Variants and really dont see this Batman as necessary to overhaul the previous version specially for the pose I want him in...

Yea it really depends on what you want to display it like. I like the new articulation. Upper body is about the same size except the waist is a little thinner. The legs are definitely thinner on the new Bats for sure. I think I'm going to add some BD to the new bats to make them even more different

Got my set and an extra Nightwing today. Gonna pick up an extra Batman the next shipment they get. The rest of the Batman paint jobs wasn't too clean.

Damn, I might try to grab one of those Batmen at some point. It looks badass. The only thing stopping me is that, then, I'd want a Mr.Freeze, and that would lead to me wanting a Croc...and a Grundy...and a Titan Joker...and series 1...and 2...and 3 and 1 again and 2 and 3 and the rest of 4, and if I can't quit you, I'd rather not start you.

The only figure from the AA/AC series I have is Bane. Bought him for 15 bucks. Quite a steal for a "deluxe" figure...

Got my set and an extra Nightwing today. Gonna pick up an extra Batman the next shipment they get. The rest of the Batman paint jobs wasn't too clean.
What are your thoughts on this set DK??
Damn, I might try to grab one of those Batmen at some point. It looks badass. The only thing stopping me is that, then, I'd want a Mr.Freeze, and that would lead to me wanting a Croc...and a Grundy...and a Titan Joker...and series 1...and 2...and 3 and 1 again and 2 and 3 and the rest of 4, and if I can't quit you, I'd rather not start you.
Very wise words there!

I thought I was going to be like that for this series but decided right at the get go to be extremely selective. The only one that I haven't gotten yet that I want is Mr. Freeze. I'd be more afraid if I was collecting the Play Arts ones

What are your thoughts on this set DK??

Very wise words there!

I thought I was going to be like that for this series but decided right at the get go to be extremely selective. The only one that I haven't gotten yet that I want is Mr. Freeze. I'd be more afraid if I was collecting the Play Arts ones

Love this set! Favorite from this series is Nightwing, I've been waiting for DCD AC Nightwing, the sculpt on the mattels version looks off. Plus you can mount his escrima sticks on his back. I hope DCD redo Robin with the same acticulation and a removable hood.

As for Batman, if you just display him in a neutral pose I prefer the original AC Batman, but if you pose him in a dynamic pose the new figure is highly recommended.

Talia came out nicer than I expected and Deadshot has a lot of details.

I'm a completist on this line, I expected the acticulation would hurt this series but I'm happy with it. Tho Batman looks a bit leaner than the original sculpt, I'm happy they gave us a Batman with more articulation than another variant.

Yeah mine are coming from the states still. I'm actually really excited about deadshot. I love that DCD are doing side characters. To me Azreal, Hush, Deadshot and Nightwing really make this line. Ra's is nice also. Still my fav is Mr Freeze. I think he is perfect.

My order came today. I have to say that in person talia looks pretty close to the game. I haven't been disappointed yet with these figures in paint quality or likeness. Lets see a series 5 now with two face, strange and black mask!

Back