DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

Oh my I'm so excited! Could this finally be me getting the last figures I don't have from AA!? Ahhh!

Will they be up for pre order on a uk site? ( the asylum figures ) as the shipping is a bit high to get them over here, :/ ...?

I'm guessing they will go up everywhere soon enough. Might finally be able to get a correctly colored Arkham Harley Quinn.

Will finally get a correct Harley can't believe I passed her up last time. maybe I should sell some of my loose figures for a stupid price on evilbay since there will be more coming my way LOL. PS I have a mint on card Arham Asylum Poison Ivy for just $20.25 CAD if anyone is interested. also have an extra Catwomen.

Thats a very stange re-release wave. Scarecrow, Harley, Joker from series 1 and Ivy and Armored Bats from series 2? I can see skipping AA1 Batman since its so similar to AC3 Batman, but skipping Bane is for a reason. We gotta be getting a delxue of him. Zsasz? Who knows. We might get an AC version of him in pants and boots this time. Ivy was far too similar to AA to warrant a new figure (maybe her shirt will say AC instead of AA?).

Since I got the very first Harley (incorrect gloves) I might pick up the re-re-released Harley for the corrected gloves. I really hope they don't use the new type of plastics on these (the transparent flesh ones) as it would make me need to buy them all again :lol

So forbidden planet are likely to get the asylum ones? If not, who in uk? :) I'm happy!!

Batman looks horrendous. Talias face is abysmal. Deadshot looks stunning, and Nightwing looks great.

This news means it's time to dump your loose batman figures for stupid prices on ebay, before people catch on to them being available for a better price early next year. LOL

I to wonder if the these new re-re releases will be made with the new translucent plastic. if so then maybe the original ones would hold some value due to some collector's not liking the new look.

This news means it's time to dump your loose batman figures for stupid prices on ebay, before people catch on to them being available for a better price early next year. LOL

I to wonder if the these new re-re releases will be made with the new translucent plastic. if so then maybe the original ones would hold some value due to some collector's not liking the new look.

No, I like the translucent plastic. Its more realistic.

got my order in at BBTS for the re-release of AA Harley :yess:

also order Talia, nightwing and Deadshot! :rock

got my order in at BBTS for the re-release of AA Harley :yess:

also order Talia, nightwing and Deadshot! :rock

Ordering 3 of the 4 is nearly as expensive as just buying the set of 4. At least with Batman he'll probably have a new gadget.

Funny how some people think the new Bats is amazing and others could care less for more articulation :lol

I'm pretty sure the re-released wave will be just like the old ones. They wouldn't change them IMO.

Ordering 3 of the 4 is nearly as expensive as just buying the set of 4. At least with Batman he'll probably have a new gadget.

Funny how some people think the new Bats is amazing and others could care less for more articulation :lol

True, and I like the new articulates batman. Makes him stand out from the rest along with his cape being like detective mode Bats. But the pic shows him with a batarang so I figured I could pass on him. I could still get the whole set b/c like you said, all together is actually cheaper than individually purchasing them. Just depends on how $$ is next year. If its good then I will be more than likely buy the whole set to save money.

Any news on any UK based shops getting AA Figures for pre-order?
ForbiddenPlanet have them listed, and I know Star Action Figures are eventually going to have them up for pre-order (and they tend to be £5 cheaper than FP AND with free next day delivery, rather than FP's £5.50 delivery which takes like a week).

EDIT: Oh, I thought you meant the next wave of AC. Derp. Still, if they're getting rereleased here then those two are still the places to check.

I think the newest Spoiler Alert is a black and white statue of Arkham Joker.

^ Agreed. They said one was in the works and it definitely looks like his jacket and shirt. The Harley one turned out nice looking so I'm sure Joker will too. Shame they're not in colour though, I'd probably be more interested in them if they were.

Yeah, I gotta agree guys. The latest Play Arts B&W figures didn't impress me at all. :gah:

Back