DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

On Fwoosh we discovered Croc's arms didn't break if you opened him immediately after getting him off the hot UPS truck. I did and didn't have any arm problems. I didn't even know about the issues until reading later. So if you haven't opened a croc yet, leave him in your hot car for a while and that should help. Everyone that had him at room temperature or colder seems to have had the arm issues.

And man, Ra's looks like crap. Prices are going up, quality really gone down! WTF DCC!?!?

I think other Ras figures will have alright eyes....but even then it probably wouldn't look that great. Ah well.

I just wish they had looked a bit more glowing like in the game. They are just too flat.

Any chance we might see another Joker before it all ends? I know there's an AA one and exclusive infected AC one, but it would be nice to get a regular release AC Joker just to round things out.

Any chance we might see another Joker before it all ends? I know there's an AA one and exclusive infected AC one, but it would be nice to get a regular release AC Joker just to round things out.

There was no regular joker though in AC. Clayface Joker is identical to AA jokers appearance. Sick Joker is the only joker in the AC game.

I mean, they shoulve done the Sick joker with a Handgun and big button really but, they SDCC'd him.

But yeah, Theres only two styles jokers had; Normal from AA and he was sick throughout AC. We do get Titan joker too though!

There was no regular joker though in AC. Clayface Joker is identical to AA jokers appearance. Sick Joker is the only joker in the AC game.

I mean, they shoulve done the Sick joker with a Handgun and big button really but, they SDCC'd him.

But yeah, Theres only two styles jokers had; Normal from AA and he was sick throughout AC. We do get Titan joker too though!

No, you're right, I'm not saying that AA Joker is different than AC Joker, it'd just be nice to have a "regular" Joker for the AC line. Maybe throw in some type of weapon, accessory, or facial expression / head sculpt to change it up. As it is, without Joker, it just feels like something's missing from the AC line.

No, you're right, I'm not saying that AA Joker is different than AC Joker, it'd just be nice to have a "regular" Joker for the AC line. Maybe throw in some type of weapon, accessory, or facial expression / head sculpt to change it up. As it is, without Joker, it just feels like something's missing from the AC line.

Oh I know what you mean!

I mean personally, id love a Sick joker in the wheel chair. Would be epic.

I mean, Normal joker im not fussed with, simply because the AA one was pretty good and there wasnt much of normal joker in AC, infact, hardly any joker apart from having a Handgun/Button device.

Would be nice to have a double pack like the trophy in AC though!;

0.jpg

So, wave 3 is coming on September 19th, so I should get them on 20th. Excellent.

Awsome news. Cant wait to get the next set.

Not looking forward to how much Titan Joker will cost. £60. Better be frickin superb for that price im telling you.

I think it'll be worth it. It certainly looks impressive, in both detail and size. I think the price was a shock more than anything, but really it's just skipping a couple nights out or missing out on a meal out a few nights. :)

So, wave 3 is coming on September 19th, so I should get them on 20th. Excellent.

My LCS stated the same thing. Hopefully, they'll have enough on hand where I can pick out good paint apps.

I think it'll be worth it. It certainly looks impressive, in both detail and size. I think the price was a shock more than anything, but really it's just skipping a couple nights out or missing out on a meal out a few nights. :)

Oh cost dont bother me. I dont go out drinking, girlfriend left me a few month ago, s my wages just goto nothing but savings. Thats why im buying an RX8 lol

Anyone got some in-hand comparison shots of the new AC Batman and the old AA Batman?

They have already been released in some places. :)

They have already been released in some places. :)

Not wide spread enough yet. BBTS and EE don't even have them in-stock yet. Most (like my LCS) are anticipating mid-late Sept.

Well, they're probably widespread enough for someone who has the old and new Bats to have posted a picture. There's a review of the new Batman on Youtube, and a few for sale on eBay, so there's a chance someone's got them.

Don't bother buying from CMD Store. I ordered a set of Series 1 and each figure they sent me had some kind of damage - Robin's blister was even open on one side with the seal completely broke.

Horrible packaging job -even after I requested that they be packed well.

Back