DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Just got Red Hood:

HRomGdO.jpg

a9BaBJ5.jpg

6ic3xhs.jpg

b91DK7W.jpg

pQtVR2e.jpg

de1ZpYJ.jpg

TJ7MRWc.jpg
aMzW0uG.jpg

hXD0d7s.jpg

Definitely one of my most favorite re-designs by far. I'll say that I even prefer this over the comic version (though being impartial towards Todd might have helped). Careful not to rip the hoodie off his collar though, I just carefully pulled it back to show off what the head looks like underneath.

hey Ronri, did Gamestop ship it to you? I pre-ordered from Gamestop but they haven't ship it.
My local game store got it somehow, so I actually bought it in person from the store. So yeah, sorry if that doesn't help much.

My local game store got it somehow, so I actually bought it in person from the store. So yeah, sorry if that doesn't help much.

Two questions:
1) Are you in the US?
2) Did you have it pre-ordered or did you just buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two questions:
1) Are you in the US?
2) Did you have it pre-ordered or did you just buy it?

1) Not in the US
2) Didn't pre-order at all, I walked into a store and just bought it in person.

If I recall, our store is part of/under Gamestop's branch of international stores though, so we probably just got it early or something.

1) Not in the US
2) Didn't pre-order at all, I walked into a store and just bought it in person.

If I recall, our store is part of/under Gamestop's branch of international stores though, so we probably just got it early or something.

Yeah, that makes sense, non-US countries (particularly Australia) have been getting DCC figures early pretty often lately.

Looks good. I need to pick that up and Red Hood.

So apparently my DCC Red Hood figure from Gamestop just shipped out, so keep an eye out in your inboxes people/

My Red Hood just shipped too!

Has anyone in NJ seen Arkham Knight figures?? I have four different shops I visit and none of them got Arkham Knight stuff in yet...

Diamond's shipping list shows they will be out next Wednesday 4/29. They will have all three but arkham knight is still pending.

I got the Batman, Harley and Scarecrow Arkham Knight figures today. I have to say they're all amazing. I love them. The sculpts are great, the accessories are great, the articulation is great and well hidden. I can't wait to get more of these! (got Red Hood on the way, should be here by Monday) Also, the Arkham City Two-Face fits in nicely with these too.

Now my Arkham Knight shelf is started and I have a dedicated Arkham Asylum/City/Knight unit! :D

Origins gets relegated to the adjacent unit as their's not enough space in the Asylum/City/Knight unit.

Got my Red Hood figure today!! :yess:

Just as I expected, he's as awesome as the rest of the Arkham Knight figures. Great articulation and sculpt.

Now we've had the new character announcements and our first look at Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin in action, I can't wait to see the figures of them. Hopefully we'll get a look at wave 2 pretty close to the game release!

So the Red Hood figure.... I kind of liked it better with the hood up, black space, no head....

Is it possible to still do this? I am assuming it was blacked out to avoid revealing Red Hood before the trailer or was the head like an add on piece?

So the Red Hood figure.... I kind of liked it better with the hood up, black space, no head....

Is it possible to still do this? I am assuming it was blacked out to avoid revealing Red Hood before the trailer or was the head like an add on piece?

I'm thinking it was blacked out to avoid the reveal(which I don't get) but I could be wrong. Personally I just don't like the way the face is long, so he looks like a red metal anteater or something. The statue looks a bit nicer, where he doesn't have that long piece in the front of his face.

I got the Batman, Harley and Scarecrow Arkham Knight figures today. I have to say they're all amazing. I love them. The sculpts are great, the accessories are great, the articulation is great and well hidden. I can't wait to get more of these! (got Red Hood on the way, should be here by Monday) Also, the Arkham City Two-Face fits in nicely with these too.

Now my Arkham Knight shelf is started and I have a dedicated Arkham Asylum/City/Knight unit! :D

Origins gets relegated to the adjacent unit as their's not enough space in the Asylum/City/Knight unit.

I am remarkably jealous of your display. That looks really great!

Back