DC RELAUNCHING entire Universe in September

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just checked out the tweets. It's all well and good saying batman sells regardless but detective is probably just as big a title and that was terrible and I'm sure plenty of people dropped that (myself included). Batman would probably always sell to an extent but Snyder and capullo have written an absolutely fantastic series that sells more copies than I'm sure it would have if it had a lesser team. Mental. Lol.

Wait, is Liefeld actually delusional enough to take shots at Scott Snyder?

Yep. After seeing all of the drama on twitter, I'm convinced that the comic industry could make a ton of money in reality television. Liefeld could even have his own show on VH1. After all, that's where washed up relics from the 90's end up anyway.

What he is saying about Snyder is mental BUT you have to give him credit for going out guns blazing and throwing away his filter. Even to the point of posting pictures of DMs. The way he is reacting to those in the industry (even from Marvel) reacting to him, I have a feeling that this is far from over and that a ton of dirty laundry is on its way out.

Eh, honestly, I think the direct messages actually make him look worse. Snyder was being perfectly civil, and Liefeld starts calling him a "pretentious prick" and "****ing crazy" and the like. Frankly, though, I'm enjoying Liefeld's complete breakdown. If he burns his bridges with the big two, I'll never have to look at his ****ty work again. He's already a loon; acting like his art and writing are the greatest things since sliced bread. Well, I'll be glad to see him go. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Rob. :wave

At least he flamed out at DC before they put him on a Before Watchmen book. I don't think my nerves would've survived that.

watchmen2.jpg

What he is saying about Snyder is mental BUT you have to give him credit for going out guns blazing and throwing away his filter. Even to the point of posting pictures of DMs. The way he is reacting to those in the industry (even from Marvel) reacting to him, I have a feeling that this is far from over and that a ton of dirty laundry is on its way out.

I'm sure there are plenty of people wanting to blast leifeld :rotfl

So has anyone been reading the 0 issues of the relaunch (if you can still call it that). I just read nightwing and loved his robin outfit, wouldn't mind seeing some stories set during his time as robin. But I did feel they sort of tim drake'd him a bit.

I've read batman #0 and detective #0. batman was a solid read... im sure it's setting up for "death of the family" arc.. and idk what the hell they're doing with detective.... Man I hate that DC is changing creative teams so often... Imma miss guillem march's catwoman... probably my favorite since gotham city sirens.... i like it more than adam hughe's catwoman tbh.

I've read batman #0 and detective #0. batman was a solid read... im sure it's setting up for "death of the family" arc.. and idk what the hell they're doing with detective.... Man I hate that DC is changing creative teams so often... Imma miss guillem march's catwoman... probably my favorite since gotham city sirens.... i like it more than adam hughe's catwoman tbh.

I was actually a bit disappointed with batman 0. I think i just expected a bit more on bruce developing his tech, as it was advertised as being. Detective 0 I thought was pretty good but I hadn't read that series I ages as it sucked. Only bought it because Greg hurwitz was writing.

Is there gonna be a whole new creative team on catwoman now? I've loved her series so far. Don't really wanna see that change.

So...I just read Batman #13. This is going to be one hell of a ride. Right now, Snyder has a near perfect run for me. The only thing that I haven't liked is his take on Mr.Freeze. That being said, the annual was still very well written.

So...I just read Batman #13. This is going to be one hell of a ride. Right now, Snyder has a near perfect run for me. The only thing that I haven't liked is his take on Mr.Freeze. That being said, the annual was still very well written.

I should get batman 13 by tomorrow, it's in the mail. Been looking forward to it for a while. Wanted to get batgirl as well but that seemed to sell to ridiculously quick. Couldn't believe it.

Yeah, my LCS actually managed to find a single copy of Batgirl that they put in my pull; gonna pick it up tomorrow.

I couldn't believe how fast it sold out. I just downloaded it from the dc app instead, still gonna feel like an irritating gap though not having the physical copy with the rest.

Russell, Disposable Heroes Comics still has some issuse of Batgirl left.

Edit: Refreshed and it was gone. :/

Never mind, thanks anyway buddy. I had been checking them but always said it was out of stock. I thought if anything it would have been batman that sold out.

Back