DC Direct: The Dark Knight Rises

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Catwoman, she is ok. The paint is typical DC paint. Not a whole lot of detail. The thing that bugs me the most is the cheap plastic belt with very little and generic detail. Otherwise the statue is nice. For $80, I guess I can't expect too much.

I have Catwoman, she is ok. The paint is typical DC paint. Not a whole lot of detail. The thing that bugs me the most is the cheap plastic belt with very little and generic detail. Otherwise the statue is nice. For $80, I guess I can't expect too much.

Are you talking about the bust or the statue with the plastic belt?

Great pics. The paint looks like it is pretty decent, but under close inspection it looks unflattering. I am assuming it will look okay from a normal viewing distance though.

Mine comes on Monday, I'll take some pictures after it arrives.

Some quick shots of my Bane. Nice job by DC Direct!

IMG_3935-2.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

Just saw the 12" Batman at the LCS and though this is a good value statue, it looked underwhelming. It just look flat & I did not like the cape fabric used on it. It appears DCD had started not to number there statues anymore, making everything "Limited".

Though the price is good, I'm glad I cancelled it.

I got the 1/6 Catwoman today and I'm happy with it for the price. I ordered Batman based on the quality of the Catwoman one.

My Bats came from amazon today and I noticed what looks like some scuff markings on the cape. Are they all like this, or should I request another one? Is there an easy fix I'm not thinking of?

Otherwise, it's nice for the price and I was surprised of the size of it.

Scuff marks on the cape? Not sure how you mean but given the material there really shouldn't be any marks on it. Try taking a wet lint free cloth to it.

Batman just arrived and I have to say that it's an amazing piece especially for picking it up for under $100.00 shipped.:yess:

Where did you find it for under $100 shipped if I might ask? I have been on the lookout for all 3 of these for a good price.

Where did you find it for under $100 shipped if I might ask? I have been on the lookout for all 3 of these for a good price.

I found it on e-bay. It was through gohastings.com. The last time that I looked they still had over 30 left. If you look up Dark Knight Icon statue and list it from highest to lowest you shouldn't have any problem.

Sorry to say, but it looks like they've already jacked it up. It's now listed at $115.00 with $8.00 shipping. I guess it was lucky that I ordered it when I did.

Last edited:
Back