DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Dang!!! Amazing Red Claw. Another masterpiece. Wish DCC would hire you and put all these into production.

Got the Harley and Batman Expression packs this week. The Joker set is still the best of the three but there is a lot to like about the other two sets.

A very average photo of my current set up, got till next May to figure out how to fit in the new figures and bike!

2018-08-18 16.48.56.jpg

Dang!!! Amazing Red Claw. Another masterpiece. Wish DCC would hire you and put all these into production.

Thank you guys!! I still hope we will get the official one together with Maxie, Clock King, Lock Up and Thorne!

Hey guys, we all have been talking about the characters we want the most but how about 3 characters you wouldn't buy even if they made them? (Both BTAS and TNBA)

For me it is:
- Farmer Brown
- Sewer King
- Terribe Trio guys

What's yours?

Sewer King
The woman that Alfred once dated

Hey guys, we all have been talking about the characters we want the most but how about 3 characters you wouldn't buy even if they made them? (Both BTAS and TNBA)

For me it is:
- Farmer Brown
- Sewer King
- Terrible Trio guys

What's yours?

Same as yours

In defense of the Sewer King- he's definitely on the list of figures I WOULD like to see made.
Why? Because when I was a kid I found the episode very relatable and the Sewer King is truly a monster without needing to look like one.
He should come with the orphan boy and a chicken leg.

For me it is:
- Farmer Brown
- Sewer King
- Terribe Trio guys

What's yours?

There are none. The B listers are what attracted me to this line. I will support any line that goes deep beyond the obvious inc the C listers. Everybody makes Batman and the core, this line gave us bullock/Gordon/Montoya......

I could do without Creeper because the figure is ****......but I still have one

The woman that Alfred once dated

Maggie? From "Eternal Youth"?

I'm just waiting for The Clock King. Not sure if his original brown outfit would be better than the black one he wears in "Time Out of Joint". That second black suit is spiffier, but I have nostalgia for the brown since he made his debut in it.

I imagine he could have some cool accessories: The big clock hand that functions like a sword, the exploding pocket watch, and maybe even the time freezing device if they go with his "Time Out of Joint" appearance for inspiration.

Maggie? From "Eternal Youth"?

I'm just waiting for The Clock King. Not sure if his original brown outfit would be better than the black one he wears in "Time Out of Joint". That second black suit is spiffier, but I have nostalgia for the brown since he made his debut in it.

I imagine he could have some cool accessories: The big clock hand that functions like a sword, the exploding pocket watch, and maybe even the time freezing device if they go with his "Time Out of Joint" appearance for inspiration.

This is mine while waiting for Dcc will produce it :)20180819_121053.jpg

Thanks sfa..he's one of my favourite villains

Does anyone else's Bullock stand randomly have the word "Scarecrow" printed above the BTAS logo?

@GianMaRKO83 Nice Clock King!

For me it is:
- Farmer Brown
- Sewer King
- Terribe Trio guys

What's yours?
I agree with all of them but would add Nostromos too. I really don't like that character.
The Terrible Trio are at the top of my never buy list, though.

I have a new custom and this one has been a long time coming guys! TNBA Mad Hatter uses TAS Hatter's head, hat, bowtie bow, and feet. The rest is Klarion's body, TNBA Joker's hands and bowtie ties, TNBA Batman's cape, and part of Bullock's coat to wrap around the body. He was quite the job pulling all of these parts together to make him work, but it's extremely satisfying to finally see him. :)
8e7b4992295208c141f579100e533657.jpg
448fdd96929e962e153158788c958e64.jpg
d9a7a7ab4b9385d0d418b71a7bab9720.jpg

Back