DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That eye should be white..
039b652af08d97ebac6505af835c16c1.jpg

I realize this is the longest of long-shots but after years of not wanting to collect this line, I now want to start.

However, so many of these figures are no longer available. I'm mostly interested in the original series core group of characters.

Is anyone on here selling any of there figures? I'd prefer loose since I plan on displaying whatever collection I can collect.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you!

So in addition to my previous post, I need a bit of help figuring out if some figures have been released already or are yet to be, specifically, B:TAS Scarecrow and Two-Face.

Some sites show as sold out, some show a release date of August 2020 while eBay has sellers asking (and getting) 6 times more than the MSRP.

So, are these early samples for sale or did I miss the boat on these 2 also?

I can't believe the after-market price on some of these. Clayface for several hundred dollars MOC!

This is going to be a struggle to piece together any semblance of a collection. Luckily, I do have 2 entries into the collection that I purchased years ago; the Batmobile and B:TAS Batman.

BTAS Scarecrow and Two-Face have already come out. Anyone showing a release date of August 2020 is probably getting a re-stock of them.

Thanks, cbulas. Here's hoping those sites are correct and an actual restock is happening.

Seeing reports of a lot of people getting laid off by WB at DC, including every single person at DC Collectibles/DC Direct, so I wouldn't hold my breath for any new figures. :(

Yeah, they laid off something like a third of DC editorial staff, most of the people at the DC Universe streaming service, and DC Direct appears to be completely shut down. FANDOME IS GONNA BE SO ****ING FUN!

Last edited:
It's over. DC Direct is done. I didn't even know they had started up again since George Brewer was let go years ago. I thought they were just DC Collectibles now.

It's over. DC Direct is done. I didn't even know they had started up again since George Brewer was let go years ago. I thought they were just DC Collectibles now.

I believe DC Collectibles was rebranded at Toy Fair to go back to their roots, DC Direct.

Its a shame that we're losing these Animated Series collectibles. I haven't really liked the McFarlane stuff but if they can make some good quality DC animated figures like the latest Metal ones, then I would definitely be interested. But their "BTAS" Batman doesn't look anything at all like the BTAS version.

I believe DC Collectibles was rebranded at Toy Fair to go back to their roots, DC Direct.

Its a shame that we're losing these Animated Series collectibles. I haven't really liked the McFarlane stuff but if they can make some good quality DC animated figures like the latest Metal ones, then I would definitely be interested. But their "BTAS" Batman doesn't look anything at all like the BTAS version.

McFarlane?s animated stuff looks pretty bad, way way way worst than DCC

Wow that’s sad. I haven’t bought much of their stuff apart from the original BTAS lineup, but from their Toy Fair videos it seemed like they had fun with what they did.

All these layoffs are going to cast a grim feeling over FanDome.

So what does this mean for the waves of figures already produced? Why some people have it and some other not? They simply gonna run away and cancel pre-orders? That SUCK so much :( I badly want this last version of animated series Batman figure -.-

I realize this is the longest of long-shots but after years of not wanting to collect this line, I now want to start.

However, so many of these figures are no longer available. I'm mostly interested in the original series core group of characters.

Is anyone on here selling any of there figures? I'd prefer loose since I plan on displaying whatever collection I can collect.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you!

Sorry. Rookie mistake. I meant to say I could maybe help out here.

Back