DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I picked up the Ivy and her head fell off out of the package. The neck is super short and I tried as hard as I can but the head won't stay on. I ended up just gluing the ball joint to the neck. I really wish DCC put forth that extra effort to re-sculpt the head cause this doesn't look anything like Poison Ivy.

a small bit of blue tack helps with things like that
Obviously, at $30 a figure it shouldn't need that... but... yeah

I picked up the Ivy and her head fell off out of the package. The neck is super short and I tried as hard as I can but the head won't stay on. I ended up just gluing the ball joint to the neck. I really wish DCC put forth that extra effort to re-sculpt the head cause this doesn't look anything like Poison Ivy.

A few minutes of hair dryer heat would widen the peg hole. Anyway blue tack is better to rise up her neck. But yeah, dcc would have her fixed in the first place. Once I get these last ones I won?t give a single penny to dcc. They really suck.

A few minutes of hair dryer heat would widen the peg hole. Anyway blue tack is better to rise up her neck. But yeah, dcc would have her fixed in the first place. Once I get these last ones I won?t give a single penny to dcc. They really suck.

McFarlane is making the figures for 2020, perhaps we will see some QC improvement but it's probably been a decade since I grabbed a McFarlane figure so I don't know where the QC is at

McFarlane is making the figures for 2020, perhaps we will see some QC improvement but it's probably been a decade since I grabbed a McFarlane figure so I don't know where the QC is at

Wish mcfarlane series were in 6 inch scale so that we would have had the chance to complete the missing characters from dcc series. I personally don?t have the energy to start collecting a brand new series from the start

If anyone has grey Batgirl for sale let me know thanks

I am looking for talia and ventriloquist, preferably from europe.

This showed up in the Previews order forms I was leafing through at work, today. It’s a 1/2 scale bust that’s about 10”. I thought it was kind of cool:

batman-tas-legends-in-3d-batman-bust.jpg

That is a sweet bust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS has been sitting on a few batcaves for a while. I kept putting it off for space reasons, but the other day I decided to check their stock and saw that they only had one left :horror Decided it was time to pull the trigger, and I'm glad I did. Looks like they're pretty much dried up now and prices on ebay are starting to go up. I'm guessing the release of the single carded Rogues+the holidays had something to do with it.

My wife got me a bat cave from bbts for Christmas. The box is huge. I’m going to need a lot of space for it to go along with the batwing and batmobile.

Wow, the new McF BTAS figure sucks. It's kind of cool in it's own right, but its ridiculously inaccurate.

Wow, the new McF BTAS figure sucks. It's kind of cool in it's own right, but its ridiculously inaccurate.

Are there pictures of the Mcfarlane BTAS figures?

The regular Superman looks kind of ok but yeah these Animated versions are not cutting it for me. Superman looks like he's got a mullet going on back there and Batman is just simply not right.

Glad I did collect the other line, you can argue about being almost statues although I wouldn't agree on that, but at least they are faithful to the series.
These Mcfarlane are straight up ugly.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

The Batman kind of reminds me of the Brave and the Bold Batman.

Yikes! That Batman is... something else. Easy pass for me!

Back