DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

From BTAS - Baby Doll, literally no question. She had way better of an episode than any other villain from BTAS not currently released. I know it would be difficult to find a way to release her, but they could always just include a bunch of accessories with her, or just make an "accessory pack" set, and have Baby Doll be one of the things included, since she was kinda treated as an accessory for Croc anyway.

From TNBA - Even though he's not my favorite out of all the villains not made into figures, I think it should be Penguin. Every Batman collection with a large amount of figures to it always feels like it's missing somebody if it doesn't have the core villains like Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, Ivy, Scarecrow, Freeze, and Penguin. And while Penguin wasn't the focus of any episode of TNBA, Riddler got a figure before him. RIDDLER, the TNBA Riddler had both one of the most bland designs and almost no screentime. Penguin at least had a big role in the Batwoman movie, hey maybe a two pack with Penguin and Batwoman would be something to consider in the future? Unlikely, but at the very least we need Penguin.

as for my never gonna happen characters from both - From TNBA Would love a Calendar Girl (Black outfit preferably), and as for BTAS... I want Bruce Wayne from the church tower fight in Perchance to Dream. and it needs to come with an unmasked Jervis Tetch Head that you can put onto one of the previous Batman figures. That's my favorite episode in the entire series, so being able to recreate that scene would be super cool.

Hi guys..this is my last custom work : Kyodai Ken. I am only waiting the katama accessory buyed on ebay. Hope you'll like it

Hi guys..this is my last custom work : Kyodai Ken. I am only waiting the katama accessory buyed on ebay. Hope you'll like it

That’s pretty cool. :) Too bad DCC never... Hey! What happened to Ventriloquist glasses?!? :horror

That’s pretty cool. :) Too bad DCC never... Hey! What happened to Ventriloquist glasses?!? :horror

ehehe This is my second figure of Ventriloquist. I used his glasses to custom the Clock King figure :lol

Your customs are excellent and the newest is a brilliant use of parts. He looks really great! [emoji122][emoji3] I think you've even changed my mind to add him to my customs list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Your customs are excellent and the newest is a brilliant use of parts. He looks really great! [emoji122][emoji3] I think you've even changed my mind to add him to my customs list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. I'm really happy to have inspired you for new customs project :wink1:

excellent work my friend! It's always a pleasure to see the preview of you amazing works! :D

Since it’s a bit slow on here. If you could have only two Dcc BTAS or BTNA who’d you pick?

That haven't been made? Annie from Growing Pains and the Old Wounds style Grayson Robin. (and not undersized!)

Of those that have been made, I'd have to keep the TNBA Batman (as it's honestly still my favorite figure in the whole line) and the BTAS Batman expressions pack. I love having definitive versions of the 2 Batman styles.

That haven't been made? Annie from Growing Pains and the Old Wounds style Grayson Robin. (and not undersized!)

Annie will be nice with a two pack with NBA Clayface

Of those that have been made, I'd have to keep the TNBA Batman (as it's honestly still my favorite figure in the whole line) and the BTAS Batman expressions pack. I love having definitive versions of the 2 Batman styles.
excellent pics man. I?d totally buy those. If I had to pick only two I?d go with Bruce Timm(The bomber) and Red Claw as mine.

From BTAS - Baby Doll, literally no question. She had way better of an episode than any other villain from BTAS not currently released. I know it would be difficult to find a way to release her, but they could always just include a bunch of accessories with her, or just make an "accessory pack" set, and have Baby Doll be one of the things included, since she was kinda treated as an accessory for Croc anyway.

This. THIS!

Baby Doll is a marvelous character and her episode is regarded as one of the best in the entire series, appearing several times on Top 10 lists.

If this line is to continue, on the BTAS side, her figure should be the first to be announced - no question there.
I don't care how they would released her, all I want is to have her in the collection.

Ps.: and I do think she could very well be released as a single figure. Pack her with multiple accessories (which she has on the show anyway) and hands, and she's ready. Fear she wouldn't sell that much? Make her limited, with fewer available.

wow, the grey is so light compared to the older releases. I don't know how to feel about it. Do the older plastic capes fit on him? The shoulders look kind of odd.

That Batcycle is gorgeous. I like the way it finished out, great pics. Haven't bought B:TAS DC Collectibles in a bit but I'm going to have to nab this one.

Back