DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So the McFarlane line is gonna be a different scale? Hm...

Could be a good thing for figures like **** Grayson Robin or Clayface. Both of the DCC versions of these figures are a bit undersized.

Since it’s a bit slow on here. If you could have only two Dcc BTAS or BTNA who’d you pick?

Will these so called new figures be the same size, arent these ones 6 inch, and now they will be 7 ?

Since it’s a bit slow on here. If you could have only two Dcc BTAS or BTNA who’d you pick?

Joker Expressions pack and Batman Expressions pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my Pile of Loot from BBTS containing Scarecrow, HARDAC, Two-Face (BTAS), and Grey Ghost! All have excellent paint work and look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! They are all great figures!

Klarion and Roxie

From "Batman: The Animated Series" - The Clock King. From "The New Batman Adventures" - The Penguin. I think The Scarecrow, The Penguin, and Bane were the only "New Batman Adventures" characters who had a good redesign. DC Collectibles has already released two of those, and in my opinion, screwed up Scarecrow. Hopefully they would do better with The Penguin.

I've long thought I'll never buy another figure from this line again unless they make a Clock King. It's looking like they won't, so I'm probably done. On the other hand, I also said that before they made an unmasked Harley Quinn, which I just couldn't resist, so one can never be sure.

From "Batman: The Animated Series" - The Clock King. From "The New Batman Adventures" - The Penguin. I think The Scarecrow, The Penguin, and Bane were the only "New Batman Adventures" characters who had a good redesign. DC Collectibles has already released two of those, and in my opinion, screwed up Scarecrow. Hopefully they would do better with The Penguin.

I've long thought I'll never buy another figure from this line again unless they make a Clock King. It's looking like they won't, so I'm probably done. On the other hand, I also said that before they made an unmasked Harley Quinn, which I just couldn't resist, so one can never be sure.

I'd love to see a 🐧 figure. In your opinion, what was wrong with NBA scarecrow beside the lack of painting on his face?

Talia with her original dress. Can’t say I like her with that lara croft outfit.

I'd love to see a �� figure. In your opinion, what was wrong with NBA scarecrow beside the lack of painting on his face?

It's not simply a paint issue. I just feel that they didn't capture his likeness very well.

I actually believe the 'Matty Collector' Justice League Unlimited exclusive version of this figure had a better face sculpt.

The problem with that one was the awkward design, where his hat hides the face from most angles.

header.jpg
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Mattel_JLU_Scarecrow.asp

I guess unmasked Phantasm Andrea Beaumont and Rupert Thorne

They already had a painted prototype sculpt, but didn't release her with the figure. Perhaps it was due to the body still being too large for it. In animation they could easily get away with it.

If they release her, it should be with a scaled, feminine body sculpt, include the acid-hit sickle. They could release a deluxe jet-pack Joker alongside with several heads (helmeted laughing, helmeted angry, defeated, open mouth laugh with eyes closed), a sauasage, the robo-puppy and HAZEL!

They already had a painted prototype sculpt, but didn't release her with the figure. Perhaps it was due to the body still being too large for it. In animation they could easily get away with it.

If they release her, it should be with a scaled, feminine body sculpt, include the acid-hit sickle. They could release a deluxe jet-pack Joker alongside with several heads (helmeted laughing, helmeted angry, defeated, open mouth laugh with eyes closed), a sauasage, the robo-puppy and HAZEL!
Never heard about the unmasked head. Source of this? thanks

So I ordered the Batcycle from Amazon and it has a ship date of next week!

So I ordered the Batcycle from Amazon and it has a ship date of next week!

I don't trust Amazon anymore, they never respect the release date. However I have read that the Batcycle should be avaible from 14th August

Looks like Amazon is on the money this time - the Batcycle is being released here next week too

Back