DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I

I think every figure from the wave that had Joker and Man Bat up to the Batman TAS wave is fine

Anything before that I think is a risk, Freeze, Catwoman, TNA Batman especially. I'd wait for the reissues on these

Perfect, so basically anything BUT Catwoman, TNBA Batman, and Freeze. Sounds good to me and I really appreciate the help!

Perfect, so basically anything BUT Catwoman, TNBA Batman, and Freeze. Sounds good to me and I really appreciate the help!

Also Two Face

Just avoid any figure that has the dreaded holes in the front of the legs.

That would be the safest

Got lucky but my ex wife left the box outside the parking lot for everyone to take it fml, snagged it before it was too late

888bea47a954a8de4497ff52ca6b383c.jpg

3e83c69047ed6ceb5625e6ee8e2336a8.jpg

321a05a40dbe821b83d7f5283ac8a46c.jpg

8c872cec918729fbd00d649ff5d82701.jpg

3dff1be9b12a2e9790018768c2db6319.jpg

91558e6196a113d616b63d5e73b9712d.jpg

4dfe2c50046ba987a8266e337fd6e2c7.jpg

fede6b86c63c05a90edb418f8a630bb5.jpg

a4eaa69a3644ee2e1881ccf45c4e6f63.jpg
4183c77be62a8fe10d10f12e1b3de929.jpg

Super huge!!! Love it.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Gonna have to get this. And a batman figure as well. Maybe another, joker? or some rare character. What is rare, heheh.

good thing i save this gargoyle from my spiderman movie figure lol Nostalgia all over for this batman

Attachments

• bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 192

Batmobile is huge, I love it!!! Is it wrong for me to buy 2 lol under $100 feels so much like a steal considering what we pay for figures nowadays lol.
c3fa08d69f02a3d5a71f4b49b3d32a35.jpg

Batmobile is huge, I love it!!! Is it wrong for me to buy 2 lol under $100 feels so much like a steal considering what we pay for figures nowadays lol.
c3fa08d69f02a3d5a71f4b49b3d32a35.jpg

Nothing wrong with having an extra but where would you put it

Yea, I scratched that idea, it's too big I hate to just have an extra box in storage, I do want a bat plane though.
2e0a5b75b3c8687b7b41c25aa02f1845.jpg

thanks guys!.yeah I put a bit of blue tac so he can stay on the gargoyle mounted to my wall

Yea, I scratched that idea, it's too big I hate to just have an extra box in storage, I do want a bat plane though.
2e0a5b75b3c8687b7b41c25aa02f1845.jpg

I love the roar that plane made in the series. So original and creative and completely different than the Keaton movies which I think was probably the influence.

I really wished at $100, the batmobile had sound effects .

I loved how the Batmobile revved up in the episodes, almost like a big Diesel engine. I also liked the screeching tire sounds it made when he turned the corner in a chase.

Oh well I love we get the lights, but can you imagine if they added those sounds :lecture

The BTTF cars did both

Last edited:

I doubt it would happen, but I'd love if a Batwing came with Alfred as he appeared in "The Forgotten," with his cardigan and pilot's helmet.

I finally got Batman, Riddler, Penguin and...
And the Batmobile!!!!

Words can't describe how happy I am!!!

I think you guys know by now how happy I might be, right? After talking to you here these past weeks.

Seriously, Midtown Comics had, like, 6 Batmen and multiple Penguins and Riddlers. I could patiently choose the best figure of each character. Just how I wished.
They also had a trio of Batmobiles.

Man, I'm such a happy human being now.

I finally got Batman, Riddler, Penguin and...
And the Batmobile!!!!

Words can't describe how happy I am!!!

I think you guys know by now how happy I might be, right? After talking to you here these past weeks.

Seriously, Midtown Comics had, like, 6 Batmen and multiple Penguins and Riddlers. I could patiently choose the best figure of each character. Just how I wished.
They also had a trio of Batmobiles.

Man, I'm such a happy human being now.

Awesome! enjoy! :hi5:I got my update..Batmobile and Robin tomorrow! :yess:

I paid 80 for the batmobile, with how big it is, the quality and everything lights up I think it is a steal of a price. I've wanted something like this for 15 years and I finally have one now. Very happy and impressed with it.

Now if they did a bat plane and the striker batmobile from tnba I would think I was dreaming.

Back