DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

OT: I wonder if the Supergirl show is any good.. DCC already tackling the line idea :dunno

We already got photos of Roxy but has anyone seen any of Tim robin? And where oh where is Harley??? :(

Harley ivy and Tim robin were supposed to all come out in October in the original plan from DCC but now that seems to be out the window...not complaining mind you I got my Riddler earlier than expected!

Anyone think theyll do the striker batmobile?

20151026_173010.jpg
Got this beast in today. Thanks to dreamlandcomics! Packed safe, and received it mint. Can't beat $76 shipped.

Batmobile arrives today along with my Han Chewie set. Gotta love BBTS pile of loot lol!!

12074871_10205392282510695_2537280470102025346_n.jpg

Grabbed this from a user in the DCC Facebook group. I'm definitely going to need to paint the shoulders black, that red bugs me too much.

Anyone else get a Tim yet?

Thanks, buddy!

I'm afraid I didn't like it.
Definitely, these characters don't look good with clothed suit... I don't know... Make them look like real people, you know? Lmao
And I didn't like the face sculpt either, I think it's the chin looking kinda fat, lmao

Agreed. Looks just like another kitbash people do.

Also, I'm perfectly fine paying $20 vs the hundreds that guy charges. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed this from a user in the DCC Facebook group. I'm definitely going to need to paint the shoulders black, that red bugs me too much

Just noticed this. Why would they do something like that? Doesn't make sense.

12074871_10205392282510695_2537280470102025346_n.jpg

Grabbed this from a user in the DCC Facebook group. I'm definitely going to need to paint the shoulders black, that red bugs me too much.

Anyone else get a Tim yet?

Thanks for posting, and yeah, I agree with you, that red on the arm is weird and distracting. Just don't see a valid reason to paint it that way. :slap

Any news on Harley yet? I can't wait to get her!

Hey guys! I was extremely excited about this line - until all of the QC Problems of the first wave of figures.

Now with the Batmobile release, I'm ready to start getting in to it, especially now that I saw they're re-releasing some of the earlier figures again.

My question:

If I wanted to collect the whole line, which figures are safe to buy now?

I'm looking to put an order together today as the Batmobile is just too good not to order some friends for it :)

Thanks for any and all help freaks!

I
Hey guys! I was extremely excited about this line - until all of the QC Problems of the first wave of figures.

Now with the Batmobile release, I'm ready to start getting in to it, especially now that I saw they're re-releasing some of the earlier figures again.

My question:

If I wanted to collect the whole line, which figures are safe to buy now?

I'm looking to put an order together today as the Batmobile is just too good not to order some friends for it :)

Thanks for any and all help freaks!

I think every figure from the wave that had Joker and Man Bat up to the Batman TAS wave is fine

Anything before that I think is a risk, Freeze, Catwoman, TNA Batman especially. I'd wait for the reissues on these

There's something that's been bothering me about the Penguin figure, and I've finally figured it out. Didn't see anyone else posting about this: he's missing his cigarette! The figure just doesn't look right without it.

Back