DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Beautiful!!!

Congrats, Mike320! The feeling of finally having that figure you always wanted is one of best!

Man, still stoked about his pissed off/mean facial expression!

I can almost hear him saying "that's not the answer I want! :mad:"

I wouldn't get too worried yet... We water treated a second one and after breaking up that initial stuck-paint, the joints are working great.

Hopefully that is all it is. Just make sure that if yours feels stuck, don't force it! Heat the joint up to break up that paint!

Sallah

What about using a hair dryer. If you use water, won't the paint be damaged from the soak

Can he stand without the stand well. I hate those cheap stands

I haven't tried it. My right hand has a pencil in it and my homework is right in front of me. I'm afraid he might say something if I stop working to play with him. I was also slightly nervous moving his arms around as they were inititally stiff. I was afraid they would snap off but I heard that when they're new they're usually stiff.

I haven't tried it. My right hand has a pencil in it and my homework is right in front of me. I'm afraid he might say something if I stop working to play with him. I was also slightly nervous moving his arms around as they were inititally stiff. I was afraid they would snap off but I heard that when they're new they're usually stiff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

"Back to work, kid! :mad:" *Kevin's Bats voice*

WOW! Batman looks great. Can't wait to bring him home in a couple hours. I think I'll buy 2 of them.

Picked up Bats and the Riddler. Batman and Riddler are both solid figures. :clap

Batman & Robin

12070997_166042240408832_2135490840_n.jpg

Awesome pic dieguito_89!I can't wait for these to come to UK! All 3 figures look fantastic!

@World'sGreatestDetective I removed the plastic one and sculpted the new one, I used a thin piece of string and attached to it before painting it white. I hope this helps :)

Also I finished sculpting BTAS Two Face :D

Damn Zelu you got some wicked skills:bow

Do you think you might mod your Batman TAS

Thanks guyver1 ! I will have to see him in person but I think making the eyes bigger and the bat ears more Kenner like will make him even better!

Is it me, or does that Batgirl look incredibly tiny next to Batman and even Poison Ivy. What was her hight in the series? (sorry for the crappy phone quality picture)

b791066205727cd78f9a0d515b989d1b.jpg

Back