DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Well I was expecting at least to see the Clayface

I really want to see original, TAS Croc.

Would anyone else like a TAS Bat-signal? I think it'd be awesome to have Batman and Gordon standing beside it?

I plan on displaying TAS Batman with the Batmobile. Can anyone recommend a glass display box that will house both please? I live in the UK too. ;)

Another letdown. Nothing new. Why bother going if companies are just going to show the same old stuff?

I see that they've thickened the ankles on Nightwing, like they said they were going to do in future with thin ankled characters. It doesn't look bad either. I just wish they hadn't sculpted his emblem, but oh well!

I'm sure that IF I liked The New Batman Adventures and had bought the Kenner/Mattel figures in the past, I'd stick with them and pass on the DCC TNBA figures.

The figures Kenner/Mattel made for TNBA are 100% great and spot on (except Ivy), unlike the ones Kenner did for TAS, of which 90% are trash.

I caught this on eBay for $50 bats and the Batmobile old school.
de2a6fec1c84ce8a0ef202ba59309288.jpg

Nice! I still love those figures!

TNBA Catwoman and BTAS Ivy please!!

That's the next one I'm really excited about... and BTAS Batgirl... and BTAS Freeze... and BTAS Talia... etc. :lol

I'll be sooooo disappointed if they don't include her wrist crossbow!

That's the next one I'm really excited about... and BTAS Batgirl... and BTAS Freeze... and BTAS Talia... etc. :lol

I'll be sooooo disappointed if they don't include her wrist crossbow!

Yes. And a plant! DCC seem to have an aversion to including plant accessories with their Ivy figures for some reason :lol but I'm confident we'll at least get the rose in the plant pot that Batman threatens to destroy in the episode.

TAS Batman, Riddler, and TNBA Batgirl are in stock at amazon if you want to pay around $35 for each of them.

I'll admit, I'm really tempted to get Batgirl, even at that price.

I have to agree HPGR_Thrawn looks like they forgot about it and they sculpted it on top of the ready figure after...

I'll bet they don't actually have them in stock. It's also not actually amazon, but a marketplace seller. If one were to order, chances are they wouldn't ship until after Wednesday.

No, I've used those texastoys before. If they say it's in stock it always ships a couple of hours later.

My LCS will have the new figures next week. I need that Batman!

I don't really like the sculpted symbol on Nightwing either, but this pic at least confirms that he has bigger feet now- so that's a plus. https://cdn3-www.superherohype.com/...c-at-new-york-comic-con-2015/nyccwbdc0046.jpg

I actually wasn't expecting anything new on display, just production figures. (much like last year) However, I was hoping that they would have the production re-issues of TNBA Batman and TAS Catwoman to see if anything had been changed. I'd really like them to paint Catwoman's eyes differently and paint Batman's inner cape the dark grey that it should be. Here's to hoping.

1444462957668-1704441130.jpg
I still remember picking these up at toysrus. Just took them out of my garage and time to dust them off. DC collectibles please make the Batwing/Batplane!

Batman, Riddler, and Batgirl are being released at my local Comic Book store this Thursday as well. Cant wait!

Back