DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm sorry but this list sais nothing to me. I'm not even sure if I understand it. I read something with "jun" so does this mean they were actually planned for june?
I am from germany so I need more information about those codes

It is our shipping list from Diamond, taken straight from my e-mail. Those are the product code numbers, which includes the month of the issue of Previews these were solocited in.

Sorry it means nothing to you. I am not a liar though. Those 3 figures are on our shipping list for next Wednesday. I have done this multiple times throughout the life of this thread... Posting an immediate update whenever I have the shipping list letting folks know if a figure is coming the next week and not one time has it been a fake.

They are coming. End of story.

Sallah

Thanks for the update Sallah.

Really looking forward to Wednesday.

Man... Mad Hatter looks even better!!

His face looks much, much better! It was already good, but now is just perfect!

Nightwing looks terrific. I know that TNBA has its detractors, but, honestly, I think it'll be cool as hell to have the Bat-family lined up come December. I wonder if Drake Robin hits next month?

I don't think it's that strange. Their production got backed up by like, what, 6 months on most of this stuff. They're so far behind, it'll take a while to catch up.

That said, I do wish we could've at least gotten pictures of Clayface, since we know he was shown privately a while back.

Are they having a panel at NYCC? That could always be the reason their shelves are so light on the first day.

Hey Sallah, do you think the Batmobile will be close to the end of the month or in November?

I won't know until a week out definitively. So next Wednesday I will know for sure what is coming on 10/21...

And I also wasn't expecting anything new at NYCC. They said all along that they were holding off on showing new stuff until Toy Fair to have a really big showing there.

Sallah

I caught this on eBay for $50 bats and the Batmobile old school.
de2a6fec1c84ce8a0ef202ba59309288.jpg

Back