Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. If something happens to my PF, I'll send it out to get it repaired and fix the leaning issue. IMO, this is THE Superman statue to own. Hell, I have 2 EX PFs so if one goes down, at least I have a backup (same with Bats and Joker). :lol

You're well prepared mate. haha

Unfortunately, I'm back with more lean and cape news. Was getting ready to apply fix with metal tape mentioned a while back and found this... Tape isn't fixing that.
e811da1a559d776e043fba55f6f3aae6.jpg
a03f8f53190e0c958a018571f00c7f94.jpg
cdea638b41670cf90bebdf9680d46389.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. I've got my second Supes standing cape free until my cloth cape comes in.

I originally stated a while back that the cape makes this statue, and really it still does, but the trouble it causes and the fact that the statue still is the best Supes available made me double back and order a cloth cape.
I really wish SS would have gotten the supports right on this one.

I've been lucky. I had this PF since the first batch was released and it doesn't lean at all. However, I never once changed the portraits on this PF. I was always concerned with possibly getting red scratches on his neck or worse, the cape breaking. The one peg system for his cape was crazy to begin with. It's way too much weight on one point. That was just asking for trouble.

Yeah you need to be super careful with the cape. Swap out portraits regularly and so far so good. Super duper careful though. Sorry to hear BD

I've had no issues, but am now considering ordering the cloth cape. This was probably the best reason Sideshow should have went with PVC over Polystone for the cape.

Last edited:
Tempted to get this statue, 20% off from Popcultcha. Question is the lean issue present or any other issues with the second batch?

My second generation started to lean, had to replace it. So yes, the problem still exists.

And my lean concerns are finally over, thank Jesus. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_4011.jpg
    IMG_4011.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 174
Back