Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Besta round legs that you buy separately help with stability on carpet? Also, which are the best doors now that the tombo's are gone?

I will likely set my ambitions a bit lower and make an alternate head holder at some point. :lol

I know im late but here he is anyway..

06b2176366be1864b92138ec953263da.jpg

9931ea4bd8c9109ad711e19844cfd550.jpg

d990f418a572b056dea27a63150ff6f5.jpg

f83690990d527fa057d4d5891013711d.jpg

a963aa4f2683850e43875c4714b2953e.jpg

Instagram: SoySith

Looking good spidey! The finer details I must say would be tough for me to get right.

Lol ... been fiddling with this for about an hour now....lol

Still needs a lot of work

Spidey, coming along nicely! Love the ZBrush work!

Very interested in seeing what you come up with... I wasn't really considering any alternative head sculpts, but you've peaked my curiosity. Please keep the forum updated on your progress.

I have it, I just am in no way comfortable using a mouse and should probably buy a tablet.

I have actually become quite comfortable with the mouse m8, once you get use to it I find it quite easy to use, BUT I am considering a tablet as well as I think it would speed up the work.

think he need his head a little higher or hairline higher and definitely his ear need to be lower. typically top of ear shouldn't be above the eye brow

Good catch Mr Green, and thank you for the input.... Check out the update below and I wouldl really appreciate if you kept the advice coming.

Spidey, coming along nicely! Love the ZBrush work!

Very interested in seeing what you come up with... I wasn't really considering any alternative head sculpts, but you've peaked my curiosity. Please keep the forum updated on your progress.

Thank you very much Sammy. I have seen some of the other alternate headsculpts and i like them a lot, but i wanted to try my own... As for keeping you updated ask and ... Well...:wink1:

Think it looks great SPIDEY.

Thanks m8 ... I think this looks a little better even... I made some tweaks based on Mr Green's suggestions and rotated the head down a bit so he would be looking down similar to the Ex head. I am considering doing a less intense looking up to the right later as well...

SupermanNew_zps52f52764.jpg

SupermanNew1_zps6ae13ac2.jpg

SupermanNew2_zps9182650f.jpg

Again thanks for the kind words guys, and any suggestions would be welcome. I may not be able to do everything as I am still very new to Zbrush (only 1.5 months in), but I will sure listen.

I have actually become quite comfortable with the mouse m8, once you get use to it I find it quite easy to use, BUT I am considering a tablet as well as I think it would speed up the work.

Good catch Mr Green, and thank you for the input.... Check out the update below and I wouldl really appreciate if you kept the advice coming.

Thank you very much Sammy. I have seen some of the other alternate headsculpts and i like them a lot, but i wanted to try my own... As for keeping you updated ask and ... Well...:wink1:

Thanks m8 ... I think this looks a little better even... I made some tweaks based on Mr Green's suggestions and rotated the head down a bit so he would be looking down similar to the Ex head. I am considering doing a less intense looking up to the right later as well...

SupermanNew_zps52f52764.jpg

SupermanNew1_zps6ae13ac2.jpg

SupermanNew2_zps9182650f.jpg

Again thanks for the kind words guys, and any suggestions would be welcome. I may not be able to do everything as I am still very new to Zbrush (only 1.5 months in), but I will sure listen.

the frontal pic look somewhat fine but the side elevation is off. the back of his head should have a more round look that match a real skull. maybe start with a basic sketch of a skull and work in the hair after. assuming you model this based off the SSC's sup pf, his neck need to be a little longer or have the back muscle reach the neck lower. same with the front, he need room for an adam apple. basically he need a more neck height and less blocky head

Back