Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can't wait to see what that's going to look like.

I've been out of the game on supes for awhile but have seen some awesome customs for him (mixed media Cape, light up both heads). Would anyone have that info on hand?

Cannot wait brother

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Love the light up head man.

Sorry for the late response guys...as promised, here's a link to my custom Superman PF featuring light up custom head, mixed media cape and repainted base :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...e-customised-superman-premium-format-698.html

a65d34075b4f8ab71f2b6c2709dcafc1.jpg

Thanks buddy :) and the capes are still available as far as I know. If your interested then send over a PM and i'll hook you up with the contact details :)

Looks great, RB10... all the custom changes. Does the custom cape have an "S"?

How does the mixed media cape work? You just slide it under the head and drape it down?

Correct...the cape is placed over the whole where the head goes on and then the portrait goes over the top. About 5 mins worth of futzing is all that's needed :)

54db7f78dd0a2d73c3db1567c81f9839.jpg

Looks great, RB10... all the custom changes. Does the custom cape have an "S"?

Thanks for the kind words buddy :) it doesn't come with the 'S' symbol but it's easily applicable by using one of those iron on transfer thingys ;) it's okay for me as I don't really have the back on display

Finally someone did the fabric cape, looks much better and more natural, fantastic.

How does the cape look without going over the shoulders? Does it look weird?

I was thinking about getting this. Would you guys recommend it since you guys may have had it for now

This thing is majestic, you won't regret it.

I don't know much about display cases and stuff but can you post a link to a good besta? The one I seen is 23 inches so it won't even fit one of these in there

BESTÅ Shelf unit - white - IKEA

Finally someone did the fabric cape, looks much better and more natural, fantastic.

How does the cape look without going over the shoulders? Does it look weird?

The fabric cape is nice I agree but not in the same ballpark as the sculpted.

Don't get me wrong I guess it would be nice to have both options but I'd be inclined to display the sculpted 99% of the time.

Back