Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, IMO the PF looks more life-like than the bust, plus I like the face proportions more in the PF, plus the mixed media is a huge plus.

Plus plus plus. :lol

Bust has weird brows and eyes.

651805.gif

This is the one that got me into statues. Now after 20 stats or so I'm finally looking forward to getting this masterpiece.

Really excited to finally get this in the next couple of weeks. Gonna look awesome next to Batman. Seeing everyone talk so highly of this piece is really getting me pumped.

The DC gods have forgiven Mr. Green's cancellation. Ex wait list converted 2 days ago. Mr. Green's sin forgiven! Soup will be known hence forth: sup!

I think a good number of people either got sick of the wait even though it's only two more weeks or had to let him go because they had more orders coming in this month and he was just one more too many.

Either way, their loss and your gain. Congrats.

I can't fathom why anyone would drop a Superman PF order.

I think its like Josh kind of said. I know for me I only order 2 or three items a year and usually they are spread a bit out or you at least have an idea when they are coming. Superman was a total unknown if you called SS like I did a few times they would say a couple of weeks or so then a month or two would go by.

I got a shipping notice of the HOT TOYs batman armoury then five minutes later one of this PF. They are set to ship the same day and with the candian exchange rate and shipping and import fees I'm looking at close to $1000 all at once as they are set to ship the same day. I am still considering my options but thats hard on the old wallet. Other people in the same point may have decided to cut it loose and maybe pick up a reg down the road. Thats what i am thinking. The Batman pf doesn't seem to be going anywhere so this will probably be in stock for a while.

Back