Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking names of everyone canceling this right now and saving screen shots of the comments so when they start cursing the gods for their decision cause Superman is now $1,000,000 on the secondary market i can be a ****** and remind them.... It was your decision!!!! lol j/k

Oh crap! It's legendary collectibles reviewer YouTube sensation Pitu! Welcome to the discussion.
I'll probably be one of those guys you mentioned, I had the EX PODed and cancelled after the delays and had SSC transfer my deposit to my Terminator 2 BD which I absolutely love. Oh well, I prefer movie characters rather than comic ones so sticking to Christopher Reeve Superman and Man of Steel Superman. Consequently, I'd like to see a review from you on the Battle damage Terminator and see what your thoughts are. We got a great review from the other collectibles reviewer YouTube sensation,Bruce,who humbly does admit that he's reviews are not as good as yours, but I think they are equally entertaining and he thinks that it was great figure, I'd like to see your take on it and stop the hate for that figure and the comparison with the Enterbay one...you know the plastic vs polystone debate.

Well, glad to see you back reviewing toys and congrats on getting married! Been married for 15 years and when it's the right one and in mint condition it's the best collectible to have for the rest of your life!

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you guys think this will be hard to find later on?

No. I don't think any of the Trinity will be difficult to find or rise much in the aftermarket any time soon. There are just too many of them. I PO'd all 3 (Bats and Supes are already on display) because I think they look awesome. However, I honestly can't see any of them being difficult to acquire. Especially if you don't mind picking up a REG. The REGs in particular will be available for a long while.

No. I don't think any of the Trinity will be difficult to find or rise much in the aftermarket any time soon. There are just too many of them. I PO'd all 3 (Bats and Supes are already on display) because I think they look awesome. However, I honestly can't see any of them being difficult to acquire. Especially if you don't mind picking up a REG. The REGs in particular will be available for a long while.

I agree with you in part. Regs, yes, they will be available. But for those that want an EX, good luck. The EX Superman is already selling for $600+ and Batman Right between $500-$600. It's only going to get worse as they EX's find homes with people who won't sell. Though, I don't know why people would be complaining with all the "The EX isn't that great" and the "2000+? That's not collectible" talk that spammed the boards for weeks on end.

I wonder how long it will take for the Batman and Superman Regs to be completely sold out everywhere

I know my reseller isn't allowed to order any more Batman PF's in so they must be selling well

Does a bear **** in the woods?

Mhmmm is there anyone there to hear it?

Oh good to hear, thanks, I still don't know if I'll get it, I'm waiting to see how the 1/6 comes out, I'm not a fan of statues cause I like to play with my figures, but this one is just too jaw-dropping to ignore.

Mhmmm is there anyone there to hear it?

Oh good to hear, thanks, I still don't know if I'll get it, I'm waiting to see how the 1/6 comes out, I'm not a fan of statues cause I like to play with my figures, but this one is just too jaw-dropping to ignore.

I don't collect figures anymore but every now and then I see a new figure announcment (normally from HT) which just blows me away and tempts me back in. Like the new HT Chewie, that thing looks sick. HT seriously knocked that out the park, Wow

I don't collect figures anymore but every now and then I see a new figure announcment (normally from HT) which just blows me away and tempts me back in. Like the new HT Chewie, that thing looks sick. HT seriously knocked that out the park, Wow

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't go with fully sculpted goods, that hairy suit looks phenomenal.

Got my reg in today and he is awesome. I can't find defects of any kind. I couldn't be happier. Been waiting for this since I got my first PF (Green Ivy) when I joined here. I knew I wanted a Superman PF. Now he's my 4th and I have WW and CW Po'd and will be ordering PG as well. Bring on Darkseid!!

I agree with you in part. Regs, yes, they will be available. But for those that want an EX, good luck. The EX Superman is already selling for $600+ and Batman Right between $500-$600. It's only going to get worse as they EX's find homes with people who won't sell. Though, I don't know why people would be complaining with all the "The EX isn't that great" and the "2000+? That's not collectible" talk that spammed the boards for weeks on end.

Yeah, all the EXs are going for about a $100-$200 more than retail. However, it's really not that hard to find decent deals on the Exs. Peeps on the boards here have them listed for sale cheaper than the going rate on ebay and many remain unsold. I just think there are too many of these made to ever really shoot up in the aftermarket. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it can't happen, I just don't think it will. If it does, I think it'll be a long while before we see a significant jump in price on these in the aftermarket. Of course, this is just my opinion Josh. I think SSC nailed the Trinity. I'm very happy to say I'll have all 3 of them. I really don't care what they'll sell for in the aftermarket. However, IMO the large ES will keep the aftermarket prices on the Trinity reasonable in the near future.

I have to be honest, SSC just killed this Supes PF. I mean, this piece is truly jaw dropping good. Classic Supes greatness across the board. Anyone who is a fan of Supes and orders this piece should be extremely happy. I have the EX Bats and Supes PFs and I'm blown away by both pieces. I can't wait to add WW to the mix.

I have to be honest, SSC just killed this Supes PF. I mean, this piece is truly jaw dropping good. Classic Supes greatness across the board. Anyone who is a fan of Supes and orders this piece should be extremely happy. I have the EX Bats and Supes PFs and I'm blown away by both pieces. I can't wait to add WW to the mix.

Strikes me as a sort of Ross' interpretation of Byrne's Superman, doesn't get any more classic than that.

Strikes me as a sort of Ross' interpretation of Byrne's Superman, doesn't get any more classic than that.

Exactly. You can see their influence on the piece. It really shines through on the sculpt in the very best way. I personally haven't seen any Supes statues that measure up to this PF. It's a magnificent looking statue.

Back