Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!

I never hated the worm eyes, but thought that just red eyes would be cool. Now we have both options!

Maybe I'll do one worm eye, one red eye.

What! They changed the Ex just before release?

tumblr_lnhutcSZW31qeq9h6o1_1280.gif

What red eye option? thats what I'm confused about.

What! They changed the Ex just before release?

Yeah there are two options... The red flame effect...or the red eye only option. They are interchangeable, but Alex suggest picking only one as The pieces are very small.

the exclusive will include an option to display him with the fiery effect eyes or with just straight red eyes. These two options are plug-in options but i'd recommend folks simply decide which plug-in option they want once they have it in hand as taking these plug-in options will cause some frustration for some folks because the plug-ins are teeny tiny.

Really happy about the options on the EX head, but it sounds like it'll be really difficult to interchange the two, according to SSAlex, and that scares me a bit. Could lead to breakage, or worse, nerd rage.

Not me.
Happy for you guys.

Who's MM? MutantMan?

Nope, that would be me. BTW Josh, just saw your post and Ink responded. I cancelled originally but then got right back on waitlist two days after and it converted. Very happy I will be getting the Ex on this. From what I've seen, he's looking great. :clap :)

Yeah there are two options... The red flame effect...or the red eye only option. They are interchangeable, but Alex suggest picking only one as The pieces are very small.

Sounds like the EX head will come with empty eye sockets and you can plug in either plain red eyes or the "heat effect" worm eyes.

Whoa. Sounds tricky.... But I like it. Can't wait to see this beast! Thanks for the clarification guys!:hi5:

Back