Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my prediction of Superman coming out before Batman has failed :)

I was bummed to see the delay if not surprised but from a financial standpoint with Batman finally actually arriving it probably for the best. Hope that it doesn't get delayed any further.

Yeah, the closer these two can be released together the happier I am. They are like PB&J.

This is making me wish I didn't cancel my Superman EX. I just didn't care for the base, or the cloths. Maybe I'd have to see it in personto truly appeciate it. It's going to suck having Batman and Wonder woman with no Superman. I know they'll eventually make a fully scupted version, but how long until that happens?:(

This is making me wish I didn't cancel my Superman EX. I just didn't care for the base, or the cloths. Maybe I'd have to see it in personto truly appeciate it. It's going to suck having Batman and Wonder woman with no Superman. I know they'll eventually make a fully scupted version, but how long until that happens?:(

I thought about cancelling my Supes Ex and pulling back on this hobby like I did with Bats Ex PF but I will give Sideshow one last chance to blow me away. I had three PFs in a row with QC issues and it really had me bummed about continuing. I cancelled the Spidey Ex comm PO, my Ivy waitlist because of these paint/polystone issues I'd been having. Supes PF will either make or break if I continue with this hobby or with Sideshow more specifically. Not sure if I will PO Wonder Woman although she looks fantastic. I honestly might wait out for a Wonder Woman Reg so I don't have to pay import to Canada and can see in-hand how the paint turns out. They really have been botching the female paint jobs lately. Supes is my favorite and most iconic even though all three are great. If I could only keep one PF of DC, it would be Supes providing he turns out great in the QC dept. :pray:

Well at least I didn't loose a deposit, because I canceled right when my wait list converted. I'm thinking about getting back on it because I still feel there's a chance it could convert again. I just don't know if the EX is worth the extra money to me.

I thought about cancelling my Supes Ex and pulling back on this hobby like I did with Bats Ex PF but I will give Sideshow one last chance to blow me away. I had three PFs in a row with QC issues and it really had me bummed about continuing. I cancelled the Spidey Ex comm PO, my Ivy waitlist because of these paint/polystone issues I'd been having. Supes PF will either make or break if I continue with this hobby or with Sideshow more specifically. Not sure if I will PO Wonder Woman although she looks fantastic. I honestly might wait out for a Wonder Woman Reg so I don't have to pay import to Canada and can see in-hand how the paint turns out. They really have been botching the female paint jobs lately. Supes is my favorite and most iconic even though all three are great. If I could only keep one PF of DC, it would be Supes providing he turns out great in the QC dept. :pray:
I lost $36 bucks canceling my Poison Ivy EX because they pulled the old bait and switch on me. The statue that I originally ordered didn't look like Michael Jackson. I wish Sideshow would supply some more pics of the Superman EX.

I lost $36 bucks canceling my Poison Ivy EX because they pulled the old bait and switch on me. The statue that I originally ordered didn't look like Michael Jackson. I wish Sideshow would supply some more pics of the Superman EX.

Madxcollector poster a video of a supposed Supes Reg PF production piece on Youtube. It was taken ad SDCC13. He looked great but hopefully will look just as great in-hand. I have tightened my belt on buying these lately but if Supes looks amazing of course he will be a keeper. If he's messed up in QC, send him packing at these prices :)

Madxcollector poster a video of a supposed Supes Reg PF production piece on Youtube. It was taken ad SDCC13. He looked great but hopefully will look just as great in-hand. I have tightened my belt on buying these lately but if Supes looks amazing of course he will be a keeper. If he's messed up in QC, send him packing at these prices :)

Just watched it again and this looks awesome. If that was truly a production piece and not a proto then I know I'll be very happy once this finally arrives.

With SS teasing the Reeve PF more, doesn't it make sense that this should be nearly completed? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

I have focused my collection on hot toys now. The batman and superman PF exclusives will be my last PF's I will purchase. These have gotten to be way too expensive and I just don't have the room to display these huge collectibles. I wouldn't be surprised to see superman delayed until the fall.

I have focused my collection on hot toys now. The batman and superman PF exclusives will be my last PF's I will purchase. These have gotten to be way too expensive and I just don't have the room to display these huge collectibles. I wouldn't be surprised to see superman delayed until the fall.

Congrats on POing two of the big hitters. Hey do take up a bit of space but I just can't do poseable figures.

You're not going to be saving that much by switching to HT

I'v never been to interested in hot toys but that new armory looks awesome. I think it would look great displayed with my other Batman Collectables. I'd never display it as Batman just the armory. With the light up feature it will look awesome with the light up. I wanted the 89 Batmobile till I realized how big it was.

Back