Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am outraged

Bruce is so outraged the hate is spilling from his eyes...or hes becoming the Superman EX...

1520768_10151889699503562_360734299_n.jpg

P.S. This was done in good fun, Bruce please don't shoot me :)

Batman, Superman, Sinestro, Red Sonja all delayed I don't think I will ever get a new statue. I hope spiderman comes out on time.

Flex payment moved to April. The long wait begins.

I just wish they'd remove the "Shipping Soon" notice against my order so that I can amend the delivery address as I'll definitely have moved by the time this comes out :gah::gah:

I have tried getting it done by SS direct but just been told to do it via my account order page...they don't seem to understand that because it shows that status I can't amend it :slap

I just wish they'd remove the "Shipping Soon" notice against my order so that I can amend the delivery address as I'll definitely have moved by the time this comes out :gah::gah:

I have tried getting it done by SS direct but just been told to do it via my account order page...they don't seem to understand that because it shows that status I can't amend it :slap

My deadpool order was like that, "shipping soon" on the day I PO'd (and I PO'd day one). Just phone them and they will change it for you.

I got the email about my flwx being moved to April. I am surpriswd I git an email on this and on Batman. What's up with ss actually communicating. Should I b worried

Kinda bummed about the delay, but was kinda expecting it. Oh well, I'll wait it out just like I have Batman. Just hope they both are worth it in the end. :)

Back