Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife got on the comp to check her FB. Clicked the x when she logged out, then clicked 'leave this page' when told that YouTube was still uploading then said 'I think I just cancelled ur vid sorry darlin' 'OH. DOESNT. MATTER. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

it was nice seeing all these figures again in high quality, thanks. :)

Boy, what I wouldn't give to have all that storage room!

Oh, and... what's that creature that can be heard around 1:52 to 1:58?

Now make sure you give an update vid once you garage is complete.
Please do.

Great vid Bruce, Love the new camera quality. What a great Super Powers set you have! I hope you get to display those amazing PFs soon. They must be sobbing themselves to sleep in their boxes at night.:monkey2 That is a killer barn/ garage you have. Also, was that drawing to scale on your fridge?:lol

The more I think about it, I believe once he is displayed with my Batman, I will likely leave the classic head alone. I thought I may enjoy the second head more but I am warming up to the classic pose and head every second.

do you have any pic's of the other Head; Ink?

If I remember correctly, behind the joker pf from last year CC there were some sketches of their upcoming products & Sup with angry red eye was part of them. It should give us fair idea of what to expect.
it can be found in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGPH_UXQ58&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
Back