Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they will work on the base. The rest looks great.

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

That cape is fantastic! :clap Yes definitely hope they work on the base!

Yeah I'd back you up on that actually stoods, a bit more of a younger/modern feel to the face would be my preference but he is still a thing of beauty and he's gonna look so good next to Bats.

My only gripe is that he looks from the 50's, his hair mainly. I wish he was a bit more modern.

Well he's been sporting that haircut for awhile, anything else and you have people going crazy including me. Supposed to be a spit curl.

I like him on a plain none fussy base as I think it really makes the suit pop :monkey3 and that cape is epic btw

I had no intention of buying this but wow he looks great I might have too now. my wifes gonna flip on me.

Oooo
she's a flipper too?

Lol bro I jus po the galactus, all 3 batman pf's and a few hot toys. Not to mention still flex paying colossus, dutch, im lsb and black widow. Im so dead haha. Oh yeah and I still gotta po hulk when he comes out lol

Oooo

Lol bro I jus po the galactus, all 3 batman pf's and a few hot toys. Not to mention still flex paying colossus, dutch, im lsb and black widow. Im so dead haha. Oh yeah and I still gotta po hulk when he comes out lol

Ouch those are nice pickups. You probably need an expensive present for her! : P

Back