Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up on 1/6 and Hot Toys once they started approaching PF prices - PFs have the :horror factor and HT still look like dolls IMO.

Tell me about it.
Still got my orders in for The Dark Knight Rises Batman & Joker 2.0 but after them I'm done

Going to sell my MkIV Iron Man & First Avenger Captain America to get funds together ready for more PF's :)

I'm in the same boat fellas! :family

Neil don't cancel your PI! :lecture You will regret it. :lecture
Find a way to keep them all. Look for some stuff around the house to sell on eBay. We'll get through this together guys. :grouphug

YAY newbies together :hi5:

I know I will :(
Spent last night looking round for things to go so some of the Hot Toys are going to be on their way & my Jpn Playstation 2 collection is going as well for the fund
I will keep her, rude not too & all being well Supes won't release till late next year & I'll have time to save again between them

Loving the new pics guys, he really looks immense & I'll join the list of people wishing to go to SDCC...just SO expensive from the UK & money that's better spent buying PF's :)

Neil

The sculpt looks fantastic....not digging the base at all.

Nonetheless I have been waiting for Sideshow's interpretation of the Man of Steel, so I definitely will be ordering this.

I'm really digging this statue. Love the Alex Ross art vibe I get from the facial sculpt. To me, Alex Ross does the definitive Superman so this, IMO, is the definitive statue.

Really wonder what the EX will be. If it's Superman with red eyes, I hope it's a lightup feature.

I'm not a big superman fan, but I have to say, this is without a doubt the best representation of Superman in any scale, format or design that I have even seen. Simply perfect.

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_20.jpg

Epic win from SDCC!

img2699ro.jpg

img2701gw.jpg

img2700d.jpg

Just a thought... has anyone had any problems with something like the "S" logo on his chest detaching over time? I'm just wondering, since I only have three PF's so far (none of which have an attached symbol or anything like that) and you can kind of see it peeling away from the fabric a little bit in the above pics. Do they use some kind of glue to hold those on? Or is it sewn in place?

Just a thought... has anyone had any problems with something like the "S" logo on his chest detaching over time? I'm just wondering, since I only have three PF's so far (none of which have an attached symbol or anything like that) and you can kind of see it peeling away from the fabric a little bit in the above pics. Do they use some kind of glue to hold those on? Or is it sewn in place?

its gonna be glued i think but im sure they use something pretty long lasting. is always possible that it could come off EVENTUALLY but worst case scenario you just glue it back on...shouldnt be a big deal as long as it doesn't just fall off after a year.

Back