Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additionally, why spend time posting here, messing around w/ WL when one is not interested in the piece?

I don't stand why people are still undecided. It has been teased for a year and revealed for a week. Need more time to think about it? :slap

It is like the week of the election and a third of the country is still undecided. Where have you been for the last 3 yrs and 51 wks that the last week will sway you? :gah:

Here we are Saturday and the Po is showing no signs of slowing! AND I still haven't placed my order. :lol

So either
a) you have already placed your order and you are trolling
B) you are just seeing if you can get a rush out of the last minute order, and the uncertainty of "will it sell out" gives you a thrill
C) you are going I hop on the Waitlist last minute to avoid the NRD
D) you are truly undecided
Or DE your a dumb *** :wink1:

Now I am SURE it ISN'T the last ONE... So which is it MS???

So either
a) you have already placed your order and you are trolling
B) you are just seeing if you can get a rush out of the last minute order, and the uncertainty of "will it sell out" gives you a thrill
C) you are going I hop on the Waitlist last minute to avoid the NRD
D) you are truly undecided
Or DE your a dumb *** :wink1:

Now I am SURE it ISN'T the last ONE... So which is it MS???

I think it's a bit of A & D with a splash of attention whoring :)

It's the waitlist NRD Spidey! :D Sheesh! You guys are brutal. :monkey1 I'm a fellow boardie too! :monkey2

Don't be cheap homie, just drop some NRD on this exquisite statue.Their might be a small chance that your waitlist for the ex gets denied.

It's the waitlist NRD Spidey! :D Sheesh! You guys are brutal. :monkey1 I'm a fellow boardie too! :monkey2

Don't worry bro. I still love you my fellow boardie. :1-1: I was thinking of waiting to the last mintue like I'm doing on chewy. But supes I gave in and just PO the ex. No point wasting time to keep checking on this one. If it was any other I would wait. So one more day until sell out like batman! :monkey3 yeah right, .............. Milk? Anyone?

Don't be cheap homie, just drop some NRD on this exquisite statue.Their might be a small chance that your waitlist for the ex gets denied.

rejected-basketball.jpg

Am I the only one hating the EX worms? All I see is no/yes waitlist, and edition number speculations. Yes, I is announced, nothing we can do about it, but it did not stop people in the past from expressing their opinion on sculpt variations....

Hey guys..I ordered this over at BBTS...Does anyone with experience ordering from them know how long it takes them to ship their PF's to you after SS ship's theirs?

Am I the only one hating the EX worms? All I see is no/yes waitlist, and edition number speculations. Yes, I is announced, nothing we can do about it, but it did not stop people in the past from expressing their opinion on sculpt variations....

First time to this thread??

Would you believe that THAT particular discussion started back on Tuesday which was page 501 of this thread, and YES we have added 135 pages since then. You are not the only one who does not like the Ex head ... But I don't see worms like everyone else I see flame!

I recommend pulling the highres pics that can be found in page 501 up on the BIGGEST screen you have, and then looking at them. There are color variations that denote depth and structure that I couldn't see on my iPad. Now, when I looked at it in my 46" Plasma that was the ****!!! S awesome:yess::yess:

Back